阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

一些一直激励我的歌 [复制链接]

1#
LP最新专集里我最喜欢的  实在是非常能激励人的一首 I close both locks below the window I close both blinds and turn away Sometimes solutions aren't so simple Sometimes goodbye is the only way And the sun will set for you The sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you In cards and flowers on your window Your friends all plead for you to stay Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple Sometimes goodbye is the only way And the sun will set for you The sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you 拳王啊里的主题曲  歌词也非常有意义  我第一次蹦极的时候嘴里一直喊着i am the world's greatest I am a mountain I am a tall tree Oh, I am a swift wing Sweeping the country I am a river Down in the valley Oh, I am a vision And I can see clearly If anybody ask you who I am Just stand up tall Look 'em in the face and say... I'm that star up in the sky I'm that mountain peak up high Hey, I made it I'm the world's greatest And I'm that little bit of hope When my back's up against the rope I Can feel it I'm the world's greatest The world's greatest, the world's greatest, forever 歌词太长 发一点得了 燕子的歌 不怎么红 我却非常有感觉 其实还有一些 如 WHEN YOU BELIEVE   LP的 hands helds high  都是
2#

回复:一些一直激励我的歌

红日,水手
3#

对哦 红日  也是其中一首     水手我就没听过了
4#

LP的歌就中意一首,MY DECEMBER,当时我妈听见了还问怎么总听念经的。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
5#