阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] Amazing Grace 天赐恩宠 [复制链接]

1#
  《Amazing Grace》   amazing grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me   I once was lost, but now i'm found ,was blind, but now I see   It was grace that taught my heart to fear and grace that fear relieved   how precious did that grace appear the hour i first believed   through many dangers, toils, and snares i have already come   'tis grace has brought me safe thus far and grace will lead me home   how sweet the name of jesus sounds in a believer's ear ,   it soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds and drives away his fear   must jesus bear the cross alone and all the world go free   no, there's a cross for everyone and there's a cross for me   when we've been here ten thousand years bright shining as the sun,   we've no less days to sing god's praise than when we first begun   奇异恩典 何等甘甜   我罪以得赦免   前我迷失 今被寻回   瞎眼今得看见   如此恩典 使我敬畏   使我心得安慰   初信之时 即蒙恩惠   真是何等宝贵   许多危险 试练网罗   我已安然经过   靠主恩典 安全不怕   更引导我归家   闻主之名 犹如甘露   慰我疾苦 给我安宁   以己一身 救赎世人   舍弃自我 跟随圣恩   将来禧年 圣徒欢聚   恩光爱谊千年   喜乐颂赞 在父座前   深望那日快现 http://www.m8yy.com/uploadfile/prd/20070130/20070130121823_9512.mp3?m8=7e23
we have no idea how much we are blessed.
2#

稀饭很久不见了哦``` 这个不久前有人发了个主题``好像翻译成  奇异恩典的人比较多
3#

上次那个是我发的
我的肩膀伤得很重,它很痛,但承受疼痛是后卫的职责!
                                                          ——科洛·图雷
4#

我也喜欢奇异恩典这个翻译 去看这部电影吧,非常救赎
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

5#

原帖由 Zlatan 于 2008-11-30 21:38:00 发表 我也喜欢奇异恩典这个翻译 去看这部电影吧,非常救赎
是講個那個英國國會里面的事情的嗎?
6#

英国国会…… 汗,我和你想的应该是同一个吧 是讲;英国议会议员Wilberforce终其一生为废除黑奴买卖而努力的故事。 很感人。
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

7#

对的 翻译成奇异恩典的多~但我个人比较喜欢天赐恩宠这个翻译…… 谁告诉我疯子这是怎么回事?ID怎么给封叻???
we have no idea how much we are blessed.
发新话题 回复该主题