阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] I hope you are happy now. [复制链接]

1#

Air trffic - Fractured life

Don't cry Just let it pass you by I'll be by your side Each and everyday Let go You gotta lose control Teach you how to roll Never be the same oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh Cause I'm wasted I'm face down on the foor Can't take anymore I gave it all away Lately I can't find the eyes Help me realise That I'm in love I'm in love, I'm in love Losing, I'm losing all my fame And I can't stand the days That I'm alone Tell me do you feel the same And are you glad I came And can I walk you home? oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh Cause I'm wasted I'm face down on the floor Can't take anymore I gave it all away Lately I can't find the eyes Help me realise That I'm in love I'm in love, I'm in love Your face, my place Your face, my place Your face, my place at night

-----------------

It's people scattered on the floor, Cool war kids are running out of time, It's such a shame to see, It's such a shame to feel the way, The sun comes streaming throught the clouds, Dust and dirt are setteled down now, I hear the same old news, I see the same old warming skies, [Chorus] We're not in love this time, We've fallen apart, We're not in love this time, Tears are rolling down my face, Feeds the fear that's running through the stream, And oh I don't wanna feel, But I don't wanna feel this way, [Chorus] We're not in love this time, We've fallen apart, We're not in love this time, No more running away No more running away No more running away No more running away No more running away No more running away No more running away No more running away No more running away No more running away We've fallen apart [Chorus] We're not in love this time, We've fallen apart, We're not in love this time

--------------------

So come on down and let it out Walk me through the corridors of fear It's not a dream without a doubt You try so hard to shut the feelings the out I lie awake and watch the stars A cry so far from where we are And in the haze of shattered light I break from the chains and drift into the night Cos I can't understand what's going on I can't understand what's going on And now it seems so long ago We talked for hours and missed the last train home But are we weightless being blown Far from the heart and far from all we've known Cos I can't understand what's going on I can't understand what's going on You said our love transcends this life Now I know it's true So I cut my hands and I close my eyes So I can feel it too Cos I can't understand what's going on I can't understand what's going on

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-04-07 18:17:40
    2#

No more running away 非常好听 最后一首也不错
    发新话题 回复该主题