阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 这几天有点小小的伤感,囧~ [复制链接]

1#

many nights we pray with no proof anyone could hear and our hearts a hopeful song we barely understood now we are not afraid although we know there's much to fear we were moving mountains long before we know we could there can be miracles when you believe though hope is frail it's hard to kill who knows what miracles you can achieve when you believe somehow you will you will when you believe in this time of fear when prayer so often proves in vain hope seems like the summer birds too swiftly flown away and now i am standing here my heart's so full i can't explain seeking faith and speaking words i never thought i'd say there can be miracles when you believe (when you believe) though hope is frail it's hard to kill who knows what miracles you can achieve (you can achieve) when you believe somehow you will you will when you believe they don't always happen when you ask and it's easy to give in to your fear but when you're blinded by your pain can't see your way safe through the rain thought of a still resilient voice says love is very near there can be miracles (miracles) when you believe (when you believe) though hope is frail it's hard to kill who knows what miracles you can achieve (you can achieve) when you believe somehow you will you will when you believe you will when you believe just believe you will when you believe

2#

看了你签名知道啦。。。。 不知道方不方便透露``` 这首歌真是经典中的经典  听了无数次``` 当初还想  用来做  奥运会主题曲就好咯 这个版本是谁唱的?
3#

这个签名不说明啥,这是之前做的,DH的口头禅~ 不过正在搜图换签名头像呢~ 这首好难找到的版本,American Idol 里面的叫David Archuleta唱的
4#

这个版本更好听。清凉又不失低沉优雅的男声。很喜欢这种声音。唱摇滚时爆发力强,抒情时很美。 我也喜欢下雨。但理由不一样~
最后编辑Zlatan 最后编辑于 2009-05-05 00:55:09
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

5#

其实这只是我心情不好,正好前不久看到一个老外客户写得差不多的调调~,觉着蛮有感触的, 我喜欢烟雨蒙蒙的感觉,也很想体现一下雨中漫步的感觉,还有好多想要尝试的是,比如爬到某个山巅呐喊~ 天下足球在推介绝对巨星杂志用的,不喜欢惠特尼的版本,其实我还喜欢一个Gareth Gates的嗓音,此人我很羡慕,从口吃到亚军~很久以前推荐过
6#

来安慰宝宝 Gareth Gates我也喜欢
7#

我倒觉得这是archu唯一没有诠释好的一个版本,兴许是因为原唱太完美
8#

推荐个Leon Jackson版本的~~

噢!上野!
9#

我觉着LJ的版本,没阿出的好听,昨天找的时候也听过,一开始听了几句感觉有些软绵绵的~
10#

David Cook的Always be my baby的录音室版本更好听……
最后编辑michaelluofang 最后编辑于 2009-05-05 11:24:16