阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 我们怎样活着,应该怎样活着。 [复制链接]

1#

the thermals - Now we can see

The Earth was too hot, the air was too thin I took off my clothes I took off my skin I crawled to the sea that was crawling from me so I could swim... yeah, so I could swim! I was sick of the land I was sick from the heat I was sick of the sun and the sky and the trees Over the air that I needed to breathe When I held with my hands When I walked on my feet I took off my clothes I took off my skin Started shedding my arms To start getting my fins Crawled to the sea that was calling for me so I could swim, swim the ocean wide I was only just past the riptide When I died When I died Yeah when I died My head did swell I said to myself Nature should take its sweet time I was already losing my spine I was sick with and my curtain fell It's the end of the story I was certain to tell Watching their faces as they pulled me from the sea Feeling for the place I thought my gills would be Busted and wrecked Justly infected My body beyond repair Had no objection sir My only questions were Where do I go and will I know when I'm there But I really couldn't say that I cared When I died When I died Yeah when I died My head did swell I said to myself Nature should take its sweet time I was already losing, yeah!, my spine The Earth was too hot, the air was too thin I took off my clothes I took off my skin I crawled to the sea that was crawling from me so I could swim... yeah, so I could swim! When I died When I died Yeah when I died My head did swell I said to myself Nature should take its sweet time I was already losing, yeah!, my spine

We were sick! We were sick at the talk! So far from where we started, too far along to stop! We were sick! We were sick at the thought! We never lose our grip, and end up sick at the bottom! Fed on the dirt! Laid on the land! Never gave a day away! Never gave a damn! Read all we could! Shed all we had! Every dirty germ another lesson that threads into man! We were sick! We were sick at birth! Stuck around, had our fun! Stuck a fork, we were done! We were sick! We covered the earth! Us and all our friends, and anyone getting us medicine! We were sick! Sick in the brain! Too young to kill Too old to contain! Stick out our tongue catchin the acid rain! We were high! We were alive! We were sick! Never pure, Never aware Never a cure, Never a care Never a need, Never a damn, the legacy!

Oh-way-oh-a-whoa We were born in the desert, we were reared in a cave.. We conquered in the sun, but we lived in the shade Yeah baby we were savage.. we existed to kill.. Our history is damaged, at least it was a thrill! But now we can see! Now that our vision is strong, we dont have to admit we were wrong! Now we can see, but the images don't stick! Our enemies lay dead on the ground, and still we kick! Oh-way-oh-a-whoa Now we can see! The warnings and the signs.. Reading between the lines like writing on the wall! Now we can see! What do we need? We should need nothing, nothing at all! We were born on an island, we grew out of the sand.. Never saw another creature, never knew another man.. Yeah baby we were nothing, we existed for less! Our present was empty, our history a mess! but now we can see! Now we do as we please! Now we do away with our disease! Now we can see! Now the image sticks! We still need the medicine quick! We still take the pill, but only for the fix! Now we can see! The warnings and the signs.. Reading between the lines like writing on the wall! Now we can see! What do we need? We should need nothing, nothing at all! Oh-way-oh-a-whoa Yeah now we can see! .

Liquid In, Liquid Out It's what my life was all about It's what my life was all about, it was all about Saturate, fill me up Liquidate, empty my cup It's what my life was all about It's what my life was all about, it was all about Salivate, ring the bell Clean the plate, my slate as well It's what my life was all about It's what my life was all about, it was all about Drank the sun, drank the rain Down the river, down the drain I never went, I never went without Liquid In, Liquid Out It's what my life was all about It's what my life was all about, it was all about .

I've seen a ceiling of screens Shaped like clouds in the sky I saw a wall, it was all between me And where I'll lie I laid on a bed with my head Spinning zero and one into two Dreaming of you And how we fade I laid in a shower of color and numbers And numbers and words I opened my eyes and my ears and my eyes And I saw and I heard I opened my mouth, nothing came out Nothing at all I could do Dreaming of you And how we fade I dug a hole It was only as deep As the ground I had known I fell asleep Just so I wouldn't be left to die all alone I opened my mouth, hoping to shout Hoping the words were true Dreaming of you Dreaming of you And how we fade .

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-05-31 14:05:36
    2#

看了就回
    3#

纯支持
    4#

歌不错 图也不错 很久没见图楼了
    5#

图很赞哦! 改天我来发个图楼吧~
    君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

6#