阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 不要哀伤,你不会永远独行。 [复制链接]

1#

Death Cab For Cutie - Plans

If I could open my arms And span the length of the isle of Manhattan I'd bring it to where you are Making a lake of the East River and Hudson If I could open my mouth Wide enough for a marching band to march out They would make your name sing And bend through alleys and bounce off other buildings I wish we could open our eyes To see in all directions at the same time Oh what a beautiful view If you were never aware of what was around you And it is true what you said That I live like a hermit in my own head But when the sun shines again I'll pull the curtains and blinds to let the light in Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole Just like a faucet that leaks and there is comfort in the sound But while you do, they're half empty and half full It slowly rises, your love is gonna drown (repeat x4) Your love is gonna drown Your love is gonna drown Your love is gonna drown Your love is gonna drown Your love is gonna...

Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be a close behind I'll follow you into the dark No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white Just our hands clasped so tight Waiting for the hint of a spark If heaven and hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule I got my knuckles brusied by a lady in black And I held my toungue as she told me 'Son fear is the heart of love' So I never went back If heaven and hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark You and me have seen everything to see From Bangkok to Calgary And the soles of your shoes... Are all worn down The time for sleep is now It's nothing to cry about Cause we'll hold each other soon In the blackest of rooms If heaven and hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark Then I'll follow you into the dark

Burn it down till the embers smoke on the ground And start new when your heart is an empty room With walls of the deepest blue Home space how it ages when you're away Spring blooms and you find the love that's true But you don't know what now to do Cause the chase is all you know And she stopped running months ago And all you see is where else you could be When you're at home out on the street Are so many possibilities to not be alone The flames and smoke climbed out of every window And disappeared with everything that you held dear And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need Cause you knew you were finally free Cause all you see is where else you could be When you're at home out on the street Are so many possibilities to not be alone And all you see is where else you could be When you're at home there on the street Are so many possibilities to not be alone

It was one hundred degrees As we sat beneath a willow tree Who's tears didn't care, they just hung in the air And refused to fall, to fall And I knew I'd made horrible call And now the state line felt like the Berlin Wall And there was no doubt about which side I was on Cause I built you a home in my heart With rotten wood, and it decayed from the start Cause you can't find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along No, you can't find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along I braved treacherous streets And kids strung out on homemade speed And we shared a bed in which I could not sleep At all, woohoo woohoooo Cause at night the sun in the tree Made the skyline look like crooked teeth In the mouth of a man who was devouring us both You're so cute when you're slurring your speech But they're closing the bar and they want us to leave And you can't find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along No, you can't find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along I'm a war of head versus heart And it's always this way My head is weak, my heart always speaks Before I know what it will say And you can't find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along No, you can't find nothing at all If there was nothing there all along

2529798623_92250b0c7f.jpg (, 下载次数:77)

jpg(6/7/2009 8:24:53 PM 上传)

2529798623_92250b0c7f.jpg

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-06-07 20:33:04
    2#

来看看
    3#

这乐队我也满喜欢的
    煋瞎树....07/15/11...
    4#

LIVERPOOL这口号真是深入人心啊
    5#

色树,那四只长得也挺有特色的....... 楼主我顶你,虽然这坛子没啥人喜欢indie 不过你也不是在独行
    6#

我第一次听他们的音乐是看那部短命剧 new amsterdam, your heart is an empty room. 记得在youtube上看过一个他们歌迷做的mv,很莫奈,哈~ 楼上听过 the radio dept. 么, 不错的瑞典独立.....好久不做功课,新的东西都不知道了,赫赫.. "色"树....
    煋瞎树....07/15/11...
    7#

我第一次听他们的音乐是看那个长命贴 » 那啥。。全是背景音乐,your heart is an empty room. http://bbs.arsenalcn.com/showtop ... opicid=70754&page=1 7楼第二首 (虽然帖子里最喜欢的是Gary Jules版Mad World  高中时玩某个游戏听过......) the radio dept我还是知道的(满脑子穿裙子的男人)...... Labrador出品 必属精品嘛 (吐血向色树大姐推荐Labrador 100这张专辑 囧), .....从没做过功课只偶尔看非音乐 爱摇等杂志的新人路过 色树....艳霞都是昵称 小名儿  据北方农村的说法名字粗鄙点人好生养 搞不好会有好运哦
    最后编辑烧饼开罐器 最后编辑于 2009-06-09 01:45:08
    8#

饿也有Labrador 100..没想那贴还有人翻,网速太慢,懒得更新了
    煋瞎树....07/15/11...
    发新话题 回复该主题