阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 变形金刚2主题曲linkinpark---New Divide [复制链接]

1#
 期盼已久的传说中的 Linkin Park 新单曲名字确认,叫《New Divide》,该单曲将作为《Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen》(变形金刚2:卷土重来)的主题曲。 歌词      I remembered black skies / the lightning all around me   I remembered each flash / as time began to blur   Like a startling sign / that fate had finally found me   And your voice was all I heard   That I get what I deserve   So give me reason / to prove me wrong / to wash this memory clean   Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes   Give me reason / to fill this hole / connect the space between   Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies   Across this new divide   There was nothing in sight / but memories left abandoned   There was nowhere to hide / the ashes fell like snow   And the ground caved in / between where we were standing   And your voice was all I heard   That I get what I deserve   So give me reason / to prove me wrong / to wash this memory clean   Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes   Across this new divide   In every loss / in every lie   In every truth that you'd deny   And each regret / and each goodbye   was a mistake to great to hide   And your voice was all I heard   That I get what I deserve   So give me reason / to prove me wrong / to wash this memory clean   Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes   Give me reason / to fill this hole / connect the space between   Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies   Across this new divide
front.jpg (, 下载次数:61)

jpg(5/19/2009 7:58:35 PM 上传)

front.jpg

t1.jpg (, 下载次数:61)

t1.jpg

t2.jpg (, 下载次数:61)

t2.jpg

2#

上午刚从电驴上拖了,听了一下午
3#