阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 在逃避中感动。 [复制链接]

1#

Pale Sunday - Summertime

Who's that girl playing a white tambourine? And singing la, la, lala... la, la, lala I don't know where she comes from But the way she plays, makes me feel happy How I'm feeling happy For a while I close my eyes And I feel that I can fly But I open them again I'm afraid that she goes (that she goes away) Who's that girl playing a white tambourine? And singing la, la, lala... la, la, lala I need to know where she comes from If she lives in this world I'm feeling so happy How I'm feeling happy Then I run across the square Near her I finally say how wonderful she is Then she smiles and gives me a kiss

there's nothing else I can really do I tried my best, I gave myself to her and for a while I called it love she made me laugh first time she said one of these days I'll tear your heart in two different ways, love and hate and when she has gone I could not hold my tears but now I know what she was trying to say she has gone away and there's nothing I can do cos she belongs to the world she's made of dreams and magic she wishes the moon, the stars and the seas it doesn't matter how far I can see she can see over there no matter how hard I try she'll never be mine there's nothing else I can do about it but I tried my best I gave myself to her body and mind, heart and soul

dias tristes e solidá£o me fazem pensar em voc᪠tudo pasou por diante dos meus olhos entá£o pude ver seu rosto sereno sorrindo pra mim, de voc᪠fiz a mais bela imagem e sem dizer nada voc᪠me mostrou que apesar de toda dor e tristeza, devemos continuar ja faz um tempo mas me lembro da sua voz ao telefone dizendo: - Tudo bem... me sentindo sozinho posso fechar os olhos entá£o consigo ver seu rosto sereno sorrindo pra mim de voc᪠fiz a mais bela imagem muito foi feito e muito por fazer e apesar de tudo o que aconteceu, ainda ná£o terminou eu sei que é difá cil aprender a perder eu sei que é difá cil perder e aprender

he was walking in the rain looking for someone watching a girl under an awning and under an awning a hope she was there under an awning looking for someone watching a guy coming closer and coming closer a smille two hearts beating a strange feeling a magic in the air words seems unnecessary why words now? shy glance shivery hands hands seems so tied a perfect moment an old weakness make the easy so hard she knows that he could be the one that she was waiting for he just wanna take her hands and dance in the rain until the sun starts to shine the rain stops they take their ways dreams seems so far away...

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-06-17 01:19:48
    2#

进来学习
    3#

hehe, you got pale sunday..that's four years ago....however, it's hard to download their album.
    煋瞎树....07/15/11...
    4#

倒霉单位开始bt不让下载,回家再听先回帖 ps,最后一张狗子好可爱,我就抓拍不到这样的
    be a gooner ,be a giver~
    ONE LIFE!ONE TEAM!

亨利,纯兵工厂锻造,英超免检,只此一家,别无分号啊!
    5#

图很美
    发新话题 回复该主题