阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] can't smile without you [复制链接]

1#
看"地狱男爵Ⅱ" 中间一段情节 Hellboy和鱼人亚伯喝酒在唱一首歌 Barry Manilow的can't smile without you......听起来好Free! 好像在讲述一个很动人的爱情故事! can't smile without you—没有你我无法微笑                     You know I can't smile without you       I can't smile without you       I can't laugh and I can't sing       I'm finding it hard to do anything              You see I feel sad when you're sad       I feel glad when you're glad       If you only knew what I'm going through       I just can't smile without you              You came along just like a song       And brightened my day       Who would believe that you're part of a dream       Now it all seems light years away              You know I can't smile without you       I can't smile without you       I can't laugh and I can't sing              [Can't Smile Without You lyrics on              I'm finding it hard to do anything              You see I feel sad when you're sad       I feel glad when you're glad       If you only knew what I'm going through       I just can't smile              Some people say happiness takes       So very long to find       But I'm finding it hard       Leaving your love behind me, so you see              I can't smile without you       I can't smile without you       I can't laugh and I can't sing       I'm finding it hard to do anything              You see I feel glad when you're glad       I feel sad when you're sad       If you only knew what I'm going through       I just can't smile without you                     你知道 没有你我无法微笑       没有你我无法微笑       我无法说笑也无法歌唱       我发现我什么也干不进去              你知道 你伤心就是我难过       你高兴 就是我的快乐       如果你知道我经历过什么       没有你 我就是无法微笑              你就像一首歌般出现       点亮我的生活       谁会相信,你就是我梦的一部分       现在一切看起来都被整年点亮              你知道 没有你我无法微笑       没有你我无法微笑       我无法说笑也无法唱歌       没有你 我无法谱写出抒情的歌词       我发现我什么也干不进去              你知道 你伤心就是我难过       你高兴 就是我的快乐       如果你知道我经历过什么       我就是无法微笑              人们说幸福要靠争取       要漫长的寻找       可是我找起来却那么困难       当你的爱远离我,所以你看              没有你我无法微笑       没有你我无法微笑       我无法说笑也无法歌唱       我发现我什么也干不进去                     你知道 你高兴就是我的快乐       你伤心就是我难过       如果你知道我经历过什么       没有你 我就是无法微笑
2#

这片子里很多好音乐
最后编辑37°2 最后编辑于 2009-06-25 02:12:17
3#

第二集没第一集好看
4#

这歌不错  是我喜欢的类型
发新话题 回复该主题