阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 未选定任何内容。 [复制链接]

1#

Eisley  -  <Combinations>

Bring along your tricks and trade We will lie here, here we lay And though this ship is out to sea I'm content to lie peacefully Young and agile, seaside born My parents death did I dear mourn Now in this wicked world risk I Bold endeavors by and by Oooh... Break, break down Break, break down Oooh... And now they have no chances They fill the empty caskets And leave you with your tears And, oh, now we take our chances We all will take more chances Before our lives end, too Oooh... Break, break down Break, break down How could you have left us here? You had friends, you had us, goodbye Goodbye (break, break down) Goodbye (break, break down) Goodbye (break, break down) Bye

The colorless words are burning our heels As the bright lights of the city fade Taking the chase to curb our fear As the bloodless moon casts its face Ooh, something's not right I can feel it inside Something's not right You would take the breath from my throat And you would take the cherished people that I hold All in time you will be one of us painless, us blameless Go to sleep, this wont hurt a bit Shifting your shape to our shells Ooh, something's not right I can feel it inside Something's not right You would take the breath from my throat And you would take the cherished people that I hold And they will try to make us forget ourselves One by one, one by one Call me crazy but they are after us One by one, one by one You don't have to know the truth If you believe it I believe it, too Ooh, something's not right I can feel it inside Something's not right You would take the breath from my throat And you would take the cherished people that I hold

When we get down If we get down We'll get up again We'll get up again And if we get down When we get down We'll get up again We'll get up again And we won't take it when you won't take it, oh no You've been taking control of our lives And you've been letting us go You've been taking control of our lives And we wont take it when you wont take it, oh no And if we get down How should we know If we'll get up again? We'll get up again. And we can take the right way out of here I'll be sure to show you again Then we won't take it when you won't take it, oh no You've been taking control of our lives And you've been letting us go You've been taking control of our lives And we wont take it when you wont take it, oh no I can't be the one to finally pull you out again, out again But we won't take it when you won't take it, oh no You've been making a joke of our lives And you've been letting us go You've been taking control of our lives And you've been letting us go You've been taking control of our lives And we wont take it when you wont take it, oh no You've been taking control of our lives And you've been letting us go You've been taking control of our lives And you've been letting us go (I can't be the one to finally pull you out again, out again No I can't be the one to finally pull you out again, out again)

I am a part of your soul, boy And when you say you're gone I have to reach my arms outstretched to you Because I know we're through So go away, go away And leave me on my own Go away, go away And leave me on my own Finally it all makes sense I could keep this all from you And I could make a statement based on truth But then it all comes tumbling down Down, down, down So go away, go away And leave me on my own Go away, go away And leave me on my own So go away, go away And leave me on my own Go away, go away And leave me on my own I am holding you (I am holding you) I am holding you (I am holding you) I am holding you (I am holding you) I am holding you (I am holding you) Go away, go away And leave me on my own Go away, and go away And leave me on my own Won't you go away, go away And leave me on my own Go away, go away Leave me on my own Honey, leave me on my own Leave me on my own Leave me on my own

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-07-17 13:42:22
2#

路过支持
3#

到站支持
be a gooner ,be a giver~
ONE LIFE!ONE TEAM!

亨利,纯兵工厂锻造,英超免检,只此一家,别无分号啊!
发新话题 回复该主题