12#

3q树姐~收到了~~ 这是初恋50次的歌咩~~~~~
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
13#

原帖由 andora89 于 2010-9-24 14:12:00 发表 3q树姐~收到了~~ 这是初恋50次的歌咩~~~~~
yep..i got to know the movie when i looked up this song
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
14#

09/25/2010 My Mirror Speaks -- Death Cab For Cutie With every sun that sets I am feeling more Like a stranger on a foreign shore With an eroding beach disappearing from underneath And when my mirror speaks it never minces words Because these eyes don't shine half as bright As they used to do and they haven't for quite a while Because I'm a man who hides from all that binds And a mess of fading lines And there's a tangled thread inside my head With nothing on either end I always fall in love with an open door With a horizon on an endless sea As I look around the ones who were standing right in front of me And then my mirror speaks with irreverence Like a soldier I can't command It sees a frightened child in the body of a full-grown man And he's a man who hides from all that binds And a mess of fading lines And there's a tangled thread inside his head With nothing on either end There's nothing on either end A new position for a different view And nothing changes but the slightest hues And I am standing face to face With a man who hides from all that binds And a mess of fading lines And there's a tangled thread inside his head With nothing on either end I'm a man who hides from all that binds And a mess of fading lines And there's a tangled thread inside my head With nothing on either end [2X] There's nothing on the ends No there's nothing on the ends ==================================================================== Two Sisters --- Fiction Plane I'm in love with two sisters Only weapons can decide Whose bed I share tonight And the cold mister mister He has got me in his sights If he shoots me down He has every right They sharpened knives I don't want to miss the last train The bullets fly Each one screams my name Gorgeous eyes To the right to the left of me Gorgeous eyes They made me do it again Oh my heart don't stop So judge me not I think I think I think I think I'm in love with two sisters Only weapons can decide Whose bed I share tonight And the cold mister mister He has got me in his sights If he shoots me down He has every right Hit the lights How fast you gonna run today In Jesus' eyes The minister cursed my name I got skinned alive The wolves ate what was left of me If I survive Damn straight I'll do it again Oh my heart don't stop So judge me not I think I think I think I think I'm in love with two sisters Only weapons can decide Whose bed I share tonight And the cold mister mister He has got me in his sights If he shoots me down He has every right Take me back to the simple love I can't dance no more in these murderers gloves I feel my heartbeat in my brain Can't get out of the hole i dug Took a double dose of a deadly drug Life was so simple yesterday I'm in love with two sisters Only weapons can decide Whose bed I share tonight And the cold mister mister He has got me in his sights If he shoots me down He has every right I'm in love with two sisters Only weapons can decide Whose bed I share tonight And the cold mister mister He has got me in his sights If he shoots me down He has every right Very interesting...the vocal is Sting's son..
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2010-09-26 01:22:30
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
15#

It's still raining, and my place was flooded all over again..Wondering what can crash me into pieces so i don't need to struggle any more. 10/01/2010 Digging A Ditch -- Dave Matthews Run to your dreaming When you're alone Unplug the TV, turn off your phone Get heavy on with digging your ditch Cause I'm digging a ditch where madness gives a bit Digging a ditch where silence lives Digging a ditch for when I'm old Digging this ditch my story's told Where all these troubles That weigh down on me will rise Run to your dreaming When you're alone Where all these questions Spinnin' around my head Will die, will die, will die... Run to your dreaming When you're alone Unplug the TV, turn off your phone Get heavy on with digging your ditch Cause I'm digging a ditch where madness gives a bit Digging a ditch where silence lives Digging a ditch when I am through Digging this ditch I'll dig in for you Where all these worries Weigh it down on me will rise Where all these habits Pull heavy at my heart will die Run to your dreaming When you're alone Not what you should be or what you've become Just get heavy on with digging your ditch Cause I'm digging a ditch where madness gives a bit Digging a ditch where silence lives Where all these dissapointments, grow angry out of me Will rise... Will die... Will die... Will die... Run to your dreaming When you're alone Unplug the TV And turn off your phone Get heavy on with digging your ditch
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
16#

回复 15# 焰色夏树 的帖子

乐意效劳 机票报销吗?
17#

sure..after you crashed me..wiil do
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
18#

what u mean, "crash"

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
19#

泛指 任何可以把我打击到崩溃的地步 的行为
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
20#

10/05/2010 All The Lonely People/Eleanor Rigby -- The Beatles Ah, look at all the lonely people Ah, look at all the lonely people Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been Lives in a dream, Waits at the window wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door Who is it for? chorus: All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong? Father Mackenzie, writing the words to a sermon that no one will hear No one comes near Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there What does he care? (chorus) Ah, look at all the lonely people Ah, look at all the lonely people Eleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her name Nobody came Father Mackenzie,wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave No one was saved All the lonely people, where do they all come from? (Ah, look at all the lonely people) All the lonely people, where do they all belong? (Ah, look at all the lonely people)
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
发新话题 回复该主题