阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

问树,现在有好听的歌曲么? [复制链接]

1#

原帖由 怪兽叔叔 于 2010-9-11 15:35:00 发表 昨天看MTV电视台,看到欧美的歌曲,歌手全都是穿三点式拍的MTV,我绝不是夸张,至少不是三点式就是露肚脐的,不是HIT-HOP,就是R&B,还有说唱,难道这就是所谓的性感。。。。难道现在歌曲都是这些风格??请教火星树了。。有好听的歌曲么??比如独立,乡村的 。。。。
yeah..i know..they always talk about freakin' lady gaga or whatever i don;t even care... im get back to damien rice and ian brown again recently...and there're couple of new albums released this year kinda interesting..i'll let you know later....can't type chinese in the office
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

Right? My boss told me "if you finish all your stuff, stay at home on saturdays.."....who im kidding with... this is only the second weekd i work for this company and my desk reminds me the last year of high school A LOT..Im buried by all kinds of files now...Thank god only 1 hour to go...Grownup sucks....i need a drink..
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
3#

i want go home and get vodka w/ greentea icecream....oh..thanks for reminding...i run out of tequila..yeah..time to drink...later
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
4#

uh.not really crazy zbout bloody mary...once i tried put blueberries and raspberries with plain frozen yougert and smirnoff in my blender.....it rocked...
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
5#

VC上的链接:http://www.verycd.com/topics/2799203/ Mayer Hawthorne -《A Strange Arrangement》 我很少冲动得去买cd,但去年冬天一个晚上,在书店里好好看着漫画,然后就听见在放这音乐,然后就从地上跳起来找放音乐的人去问,然后就买了。后来查了下,居然说这是灵魂乐。。。那这就算我第一次喜欢上灵魂乐好了。不知道你受不受得了他的唱法。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cary Brothers--Under Controll 今年刚出的,我第一次他的东西,喜欢 http://www.verycd.com/topics/2812714/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 建议你去找找 Brandi Carlile的专辑,感觉挺对味的 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 现在很多人在捧 Hurt, 玩小电子的,小推荐下。。个人感觉头上抹得油太多。。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kent 今年又出一张电子,我只能吐血。。。但其实听起来还不错。。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rod Jones--- A Sentimental Education 记得自己是在vc上下的,你找不到的话告诉我 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Richard Ashcroft今年跟几个黑人合出了一张,都说好,我还没下,你不妨找下
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
6#

一般用驴子拖电视剧。。音乐的话那些别地方找不到的驴子上可以挂N个月
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
7#

just got a good one..i just heard it from the radio RATATAT...THEIR MUSIC IS COOL... RECOMMEND SONG--LOUD PIPES.. check it online..
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
发新话题 回复该主题