[转会传闻] 温格把目标重新瞄准马图伊迪 俱乐部要价600万英镑 温格只愿出300万 [复制链接]

1#

题目应该是:温格在掂量是否要对马图伊迪出价。。。
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 8/7/2009 1:58:52 AM 执行 delposts 操作
2#

也不能这么说,阿尔沙文不是传过来的么?
3#

马图伊迪将与俱乐部高层会面以确定自己的前途

根据法国队报透露:马图伊迪将在星期三或星期四和俱乐部高层会面,以确定自己的前途。这名未来国家队球员正考虑三种选择:1.加盟一家法国大球队(波多尔,里昂,巴黎圣日耳曼,马赛)以获得更大的发展空间;2.出国淘金(AC米兰或者阿森纳)3.如果以上选择都失败,就留队。
4#

SSN news just said matudi is in London at the moment and we are interested in signing him . 天空体育提到的。。。。不知道是真假。。 Atfernoon all, i am very happy to bring you the news that a midfield star has been spotted at the Arsenal training ground. Blaise Matuidi 22, of St.Etienne who has been reccomended by Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi. Has been seen in London last night after immense speculation linking him with our club. 一个阿森纳球迷网站,发的。。。
5#

回复 145# Isiah 的帖子

SSN还是比较可靠的,其他我就当他乱写
6#

马图伊迪将加盟阿森纳??

【法国网】:受到阿森纳关注一年多的马图伊迪在未来几天或几周内会最终转会阿森纳。 事实上,随着阿森纳与尤文图斯争抢梅洛失败后,阿森纳就重新考虑马图伊迪。 http://www.football.fr/cmc/scanner/football/200928/asse-contact-renoue-avec-arsenal-pour-matuidi_234714.html
最后编辑怪兽叔叔 最后编辑于 2009-07-09 14:38:51
7#

阿森纳处于领先。。。

On French TV they are saying AC Milan, Marseille and Lyon are all for him with us leading because he likes Arsenal.
8#

一个球迷的观点。。。。。 He is 22 but he was the captain of Saint Etienne and they badly missed him when he was injured. He never stops running and a monster of a tackler. He is already better than Flamini and I would be very surprised if we get him for less than 8MP. He clearly has leadership quality and tactical awareness. This guy is a big talent who is already producing just like the Gourcuff, Benzema of this world. I believe he would be in the French National team already if he was not injured or if he was in a bigger team! It is ridiculous to see people focusing on how old and for how much? 另一个球迷的观点: I have watched 80% of ligue 1 games with the french connexion here ( CANAL + and all that). We are talking about a someone who has started over 100 ligue1 games alone. He has experienced tough European ties and is captain of his club and one of the best at his position. You will be very surprised to see him in action. A part from his defensive attributes he is good going forward with a good shot and a good passing range. I don't want to make him look like second Jesus but he is better than Flamini and Diarra in my mind. 他认为马图比费拉迷你和迪亚拉还要牛。。。
9#

French tv channels are reporting that AC milan,marseille and lyon are after blaise matuidi with us leading the race as wenger has already held talks with the club and the player and Blaise "The Balls" matuidi wants to join us among all of those interested clubs. 温格已经和俱乐部和球员进行了交流,日,怎么每次都要教授出面??
10#

Take Flamini's aggresion and Diarra's ability and you then have Blaise Matuidi. have watched Matuidi for about 4 years from when he was at Troyes.We were first linked to him when he was 18 but he wanted to play for a big club in France first. He has a great engine,he's very good in the tackle,fantastic defensive positioning and has a great left foot.The only thing he lacks is that he isnt that vocal but i think that is something that you either have or dont have. In the sixty or seventy games i have seen him play i've never seen him get bullied or over run by opposing midfielders. 评价还是比较高的。。。 此外他还曾经做过队长,我想他的精神属性应该不差。。。 个人估计起码要700万英镑,250万,买个小孩子都不止这个数字,何况是法甲某球队的主力。。。
发新话题 回复该主题