发新话题 回复该主题

[比赛讨论] 阿森纳2:0曼城 阿德巴约梅开二度 法布雷加斯双助攻 [复制链接]

1#

首回合对MC败得很惨啊 这次要找回来
本主题由 超级版主 boss 于 4/25/2013 4:12:30 PM 执行 提升/下沉主题 操作
我的肩膀伤得很重,它很痛,但承受疼痛是后卫的职责!
                                                          ——科洛·图雷
2#

好消息:罗比尼奥很可能缺席本场比赛 Mark Hughes confirmed tonight that he will more than likely leave Robinho out of the lineup for Manchester City's clash with Arsenal at the Emirates this weekend. Due to a lack of left-sided attacking options, Hughes has looked to Britain's most expensive player week in, week out to provide the killer instinct down that channel, and now believes that the Brazilian is suffering from fatigue. "He's never knocked on the door and said, 'I'm tired', but there have been times when you look at him and there has maybe been a bit of flatness in his play," Hughes admitted in The Guardian. "It's understandable because it's his first season in one of the strongest and most physical leagues in the world. He's playing week in, week out and he hasn't done that for a long time." Hughes has had an ongoing problem in the Citizens' dismal away form, and in light of this, was asked to comment on whether dropping Robinho against a team like Arsenal was really a good idea. He responded, "Robinho has had a lot of travelling. Every time he goes away on international duty, it's not just a little hop into Europe. It's a trip across continents and that can have an impact as well. "We don't know for certain yet because we don't know who's going to be fit and well." Robinho started brightly at the City of Manchester stadium, and remains joint third in the Premier League's top-scorers table, but the 25-year-old has been quiet in front of the net lately, his last goal coming at the end of December. Hughes admitted that the forward would have been rested long before now had Martin Petrov been fit, but since Petrov picked up a knee injury in October, that option has not been available to him. The boss has also recently stated that Petrov is nearing fitness at this point and should be able to start challenging Robinho for his position in approximately two weeks. "Sometimes the options haven't been open to me to change that part of the team," said Hughes. "I haven't really had the opportunity to take Robinho out of the firing line because my options on the left are restricted. "We would have liked to have eased the workload on him."
我的肩膀伤得很重,它很痛,但承受疼痛是后卫的职责!
                                                          ——科洛·图雷
发新话题 回复该主题