41#

好犀利啊,状态恢复了吗?
这家伙很懒,连一坨shit也没留下........
42#

嘘,,,总算搞定了,百度视频太2了,以后都用土豆和优酷。。。
43#

还不错,加勒个油~
44#

Dario Srna: - I am pleased with the group, although it is not easy. Arsenal shows a very good football. Braga has left Seville behind and this is a measure of the team’s quality. Partizan, today, is not the one with which we played a year ago. New, talented players emerged during that period. We have to qualify from the group. We expected that it would be hard. This is the Champions League and there are no pushovers here. And, I think we deserved to participate in this tournament! And our fans deserved it! We look forward to their support. - Have you spoken to Eduardo about Arsenal? - We have been watching a draw with him. By the way, once it became clear that we are in one group, he sent SMS to Fabregas - And what was written there, if not secret? - Dudu did not say! Actually, he just did not read it straight away. He said it was a message from Fabregas and kept on watching the draw. 小法和花朵互通有无。连花朵的基友塞尔纳都不知道内容。
45#

楼上的采访好萌。。。

ARE YOU TOTTENHAM IN DISGUISE?
46#

DUDU手下留情
47#

杜杜 欢迎回来
48#

- Eduardo, what do you think of the draw? - Seems very good to us! We have a good chance of getting into the knockout phase. And I think we are capable of doing it. Yes, Braga is a strong team, they knocked out Sevilla. Partizan now also has very good players. Of course, the main contender is Arsenal, but I think we can expect surprises from each of the teams in our group. Matches will be hot. But we will do our best to qualify for the next round. - Being honest, are you happy to be drawn along with Arsenal, or not? - (Laughs.) Well ... Now I'm a player of Shakhtar, and I have to show my best for the team. It's my job. I am a professional, I love football and I love scoring goals! - You have been watching the draw with Dario. He said that during your watching you received SMS from Fabregas ... - Yes, it's true, literally 2 seconds after the results became known! Dario did not even believe that at once. (Laughs.) - Is Fabregas pleased to play Shakhtar? - He was the captain of Arsenal and will fight for his team. He expected this game to be very tense and interesting. There are lots of Brazilians in their squad as well. Arsenal promotes the same football as Shakhtar does. So it will be an exciting match. - What do you think about the Shakhtar’s schedule? - It is ok! (Laughs.) 抽签结束后矿工官网对花朵的专访,花朵的回答很官方,很淫荡~· ps:我们阵中有很多巴西人?????
49#

花朵继续绽放吧!
50#

Shakhtar (Donetsk) – Illichivets (Mariupol) – 1:0 (0:0) Goal: Willian (61) Shakhtar: Pyatov, Srna (c), Kucher, Chygrynskyy, Shevchuk, Rakytskyy, Fernandinho, Jadson (Texeira, 59) Willian, Costa, Eduardo (Adriano, 56) Subs not used: Khudzhamov, Hubschman, Gai, Fomin Head coach: Mircea Lucescu Illichevets: Bazhan, Yatsenko (Samusiovas, 46), Yavorskyy, Putivtsev, Savin, Kozoriz, Kravchenko (Melnik, 55), Yaroshenko, Krivosheenko, Tishenko, Antonov Subs not used: Romanenko, Chuchman, Gabedava, Nasibulin Head coach: Ilya Blyznyuk Bookings: Kravchenko (30), Tishenko (54), Eduardo (56), Savin (64), Putivtsev (81), Stepanenko (85), Srna (89) Referee: Viyaliy Godulyan (Odessa) 乌超第8轮,矿工主场1:0伊里奇维茨,花朵首发,56分钟被替下。
发新话题 回复该主题