1#
前话:桑切斯终于打破美洲杯小组赛无进球的障碍,率领智力小组第一出线。 其实每场都发挥的很好,就是缺进球,此外,他还打中门柱两次。。。。

翻译正文:

亨利日前再次称赞了桑切斯,称他给阿森纳带来了X元素。

智利国脚在他的处子赛季的52场比赛中打进25球,并压倒性胜利的获得了俱乐部的赛季最佳球员奖

亨利认为自己是桑切斯忠实球迷,并坚信桑切斯下赛季能够为阿森纳带来更多

“如果你是一个阿森纳球迷,我们都在等待这种类型的比赛终结者,”亨利告诉阿森纳球员。

“看看他在足总杯决赛中的表现,以及自从他加盟后所做的一切,他就是个巨星。

“我们希望看到他更多精彩的表现,而且我们知道他有这样的能力。当你拥有了像他这样的球员,那就是X元素(胜利元素)

“他能改变一场比赛的进程。我喜欢他踢球的方式,他用心在踢球,球迷爱死他了。
“作为一个阿森纳球迷,我为下赛季感到兴奋,当然希望能够再来一些新家伙(暗指换吉鲁吗? ),像桑切斯一样,拥有他一切皆有可能。”

“希望他能带领我们明年夺冠”

Henry - Alexis brings the X-Factor

Thierry Henry says Alexis Sanchez has brought the “X-factor” to the Arsenal team.

The Chile international scored 25 goals in 52 games in his debut season, and was the overwhelming winner of the club's Player of the Season award.

Henry is a huge fan of Alexis and he believes he can lead the Gunners to further glory next year.

“If you’re an Arsenal fan, we were all waiting for that type of matchwinner,” Henry told Arsenal Player. “Look at what he did in the FA Cup final and what he has been doing since his arrival. He has been more than tremendous.

“We want to see that more and more and I know that he has that in his locker. When you have a guy like Alexis Sanchez, it is the X-factor.

"He is the guy who can change the course of a game. I love the way he plays, he plays with his heart and I know the fans love that about him.

“As an Arsenal fan I am very excited about next season and hopefully we can bring some people to the club, some new players maybe but when you have a guy like Alexis Sanchez anything can happen. Hopefully he can fire us to the title next year.”

最后编辑bcw 最后编辑于 2015-06-21 12:38:33

以无法为有法,以无限为有限
2#

阿森纳风格,前场也只有吉鲁需要换档了。  374,272,JJ,阿龙,卡索拉,威尔谢尔等等,在目前阿森纳体系中要提升一档还真是略有难度,唯一能迅速提档的就只有吉鲁了。当然风险也并存。

以无法为有法,以无限为有限
3#

左右边后卫,还有门将

其实这三位置也应该换档次。
4#

那这样的话,这家伙就快两年多没休息过了,大凶
5#

同意!
niclas
6#

左右边后卫,还有门将

其实这三位置也应该换档次。