阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

最新传闻 Wiltord可能成为叛徒 [复制链接]

1#

热刺新主教练桑蒂尼据说把新赛季的引援目标定在Wiltord,Govou和Davids三个人身上,如果Wiltord念在主教练是法国人身上而投奔热刺,那么他在明年回到海布里的时候无疑会迎来嘘声。

06/05/2004. Tottenham's new coach Jacques Santini has already been linked with a string of potential new signings, even though he is still very much focused on France's Euro 2004 bid. It is no surprise that the first names linked with the former Lyon coach are fellow Frenchman. Arsenal's out of contract forward Sylvain Wiltord and Lyon striker Sidney Govou are both said to be targets, with Fredi Kanoute tipped to be the fall guy. However, the number one target is Dutch midfielder Edgar Davids, who is also available on a free transfer. Santini is eager to revive Tottenham's fortunes after a decade of under-achievement. "At the moment, Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United are the locomotives of English football," he told in The Sun. "My success with France in the last two years is the reason why Tottenham have chosen me. "My job is to get to work at Tottenham and get the club back on the main line."

免责声明:本论坛中该ID的发言并不代表本人的观点,也不代表本人同意其观点。
2#

很正常啊,我们还抢了campell
3#

Govou是谁啊
4#

以下是引用海布里的呐喊声在2004-6-6 2:53:45的发言: Govou是谁啊

大都翻译成戈武,法国人,很年轻很有前途的一个前锋!

不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你