发新话题 回复该主题

简单的赛后 [复制链接]

1#
该死的冬令时,大家早上好,大家晚安!

boss战术成功,拉姆塞抓住关键机会,1分变3分,哈哈!!

好了,其实我要说的是:曼联是冠军!!!!!!!!!
本主题由 版主 37°2 于 11/11/2013 2:13:09 AM 执行 提升/下沉主题 操作
2#

教授赛后采访:From the first to the last minute we didn’t make mistakes. It was a very tight game and a different kind of night. Overall it was a very mature performance, I think.
最后编辑fimp 最后编辑于 2013-11-07 06:03:01
3#

杰米·雷德克纳普:This was a Dortmund team that blew people away last year. Arsenal made them look average tonight. That's the highest praise I can give them.
4#

加里·内维尔:Arsenal have been accused of not winning big matches... they've won two in four days.
5#

拉伸赛后采访:
It was a great achievement by the lads
tonight. It's always a difficult place to come. The fans were magnificent and stuck behind us and we managed to get the win.
We were very good defensively even though we didn’t have any shots in the first half and they had a few. We were very patient and it was a great away performance.
I’m enjoying myself at the moment. Everything seems to be going in. I’m delighted with the way I’m playing and the goals I am scoring.
6#

隔壁切尔西阵中,阿扎尔好像犯了什么错误,缺席了一次训练,被鸟叔处分了
7#

教授赛后采访:From the first to the last minute we didn’t make mistakes. It was a very tight game and a different kind of night. Overall it was a very mature performance, I think.
fimp 发表于 2013-11-7 6:02:00
哈哈,因为会犯错的人没上场。
2回合,跟多特打了个平手。但论表现,多特还是优于我们。
8#

欧冠最新赔率
9#

为毛MU跟我厂赔率一样........

10#

曼联是冠军
这家伙很懒,连一坨shit也没留下........
发新话题 回复该主题