阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[正式转会] [官方网站]阿森纳签下圣徒后卫钱伯斯 [复制链接]

1#

北京时间7月28日晚,阿森纳和南安普顿相继确认双方已经就钱伯斯(Calum Chambers)的转会达成协议,转会费未透露,根据英媒的报道,转会费大约为1200万英镑。

19岁的钱伯斯在上赛季英超揭幕战中首次为南安普顿出场,整个赛季他一共出场22次。有身高有运动能力的钱伯斯7岁起就进入了圣徒青训营,期初他担任中场,上赛季他逐渐固定在右后卫位置,但也能够胜任中后卫,他正是目前英格兰U19国家队的队长。

对于这笔签约,温格说:“我们非常高兴。以他这样的年龄对照上赛季在英超的表现,他有非常可观的潜力。他有很多我们在年轻球员身上寻找的特质,我确信他在我们这里能够发挥出色。”

钱伯斯表示:“我很高兴加盟阿森纳。我非常欣赏阿森纳的比赛风格,他们也是欧洲最顶级的球队之一。我期待与新队友见面,期待尽快开始备战新赛季。我希望借此机会感谢南安普顿的每一个人,感谢他们为我做的一切,感谢他们让这次转会成行。”阿森纳此后将在社交网站上公布钱伯斯的球衣号码。

官网原文:

Calum Chambers signs for ArsenalThe 19-year-old made his Premier League debut for the Saints on the opening day of the 2013/14 campaign, going on to feature 22 times in the competition last term.
Chambers joined the Southampton academy aged seven, breaking into the club’s first team squad at the beginning of 2012/13.

Tall and athletic, the versatile youngster started his career in midfield, but established himself at right back last season and can also play in the centre of defence. He is currently captain of England Under-19s.

Arsène Wenger said: "We are very pleased that Calum has agreed to join us. The way he adapted to the Premier League last season with Southampton at a young age shows that he has tremendous quality. He has a lot of the attributes that we look for in a young player and I am sure that he will do well with us.”

Chambers said: "I am so happy to be signing for Arsenal. They are a team I have much admired for their playing style, and a team who have been one of the top sides in Europe for many years. I'm looking forward to joining up with my new team-mates today and beginning preparation for the season ahead.

"I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone at Southampton FC for everything they have done for me and for making this move possible."

It is expected that Chambers will make his first Arsenal appearance at the Emirates Cup 2014, which takes place at Emirates Stadium on August 2 and 3.

Chambers’ Arsenal squad number will be revealed soon through Arsenal’s official Instagram account.

Everyone at Arsenal would like to welcome Calum to the club.
最后编辑37°2 最后编辑于 2014-07-29 17:21:15
本主题由 超级版主 george.arsenal 于 7/28/2014 10:47:32 PM 执行 设置高亮 操作
2#

搞定了,加油!
3#

很好,来个后腰吧
  1. 怀念那一道道彩虹般的弧线,怀念那一条条手术刀般的直线,怀念那一个个艺术杰作般的进球,那是10号真正的意义!!!
复制代码
4#

超越你的师兄们啊
5#

今年转会市场上的阿森纳我都不认识了,房奴一朝翻身果然不得了
无论成败,一生与枪手为伍。没有后悔,即使是痛苦,也是自己选择的。
6#

是啊,球员卡都来不及更新。
Webmaster@arsenalcn.com
One Life, One Team!
Arsenalcn -- 球迷眼中的阿森纳
7#