阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

亨利:I'm made in England [复制链接]

1#

亨利在文中高度赞扬了英格兰国家队,认为埃里克森做了一个正确的选择,英格兰即使没有埃里克森的领导也能取得优异的成就。亨利还提到了维埃里,认为维埃里能够很聪明的把自己隐藏起来,当对方后卫犯错误时他就会冒出来给对方致命一击。亨利最后提到了88年欧锦赛,荷兰队第一场小组赛失败,最后却能够捧杯,不知道titi是什么意思:)。

Arsenal striker Henry faces Sven Goran Eriksson’s side in tomorrow’s Group B showdown.

And the French superstar goes into Le Crunch in Lisbon labelling the Premiership as the most honest place in the world in which to play.

Henry, 26, said: “I am a fan of the English game. To such a point I am shocked and surprised when I see guys falling all over the place in other championships.

“It even happens in friendlies. Just to get someone booked or sent off. For example, I didn’t even touch Ze Roberto when France played against Brazil recently and he fell over.

“If you fall in England, it’s because you have taken a good kicking. Otherwise, you get up and play.

“That’s it. The philosophy is: Get back up, play and stop snivelling. That is how England has made me a better player.”

Henry cited Italian striker Christian Vieri as a diver, always trying to fool refs.

The 59-cap Frenchman said: “He never stops falling and it has nothing to do with how he is built. He just falls and waits for the ref to blow up for a foul.”

Henry rates England’s chances of winning Euro 2004 and reckons boss Eriksson was lucky to arrive at the right time. He explained: “England have not been exceptional in winning things but I do place them among the favourites.

“But I don’t think it’s linked to Eriksson’s arrival because the English team has a generation of talents, with players suited to playing on the ball.

“Eriksson has the merit of having arrived at the right moment. Before, you only had Paul Gascoigne capable of putting his foot on the ball. Now you have Steven Gerrard, Paul Scholes and David Beckham. They are all there together.

“And Ashley Cole, instead of booting long crossballs, can come up with the ball. I have nothing against Stuart Pearce but — often — he played long for Shearer.

“Cole tries to play one-twos to get up the field and centre. That’s different. England have changed — period. And their players have evolved.”

At the same time, Henry reckons the old will to win and physical commitment is still present in the English game.

He explained: “It goes at 200mph, everyone tackles everyone and the ref usually lets the game go.

“You can be the best player in the world but no one gives you anything. You’ll get harassed and bustled, just like the others. This tempo struck me at the start. You have a hard time if you are not ready, physically and mentally, for it.

“I have adapted. I do not hesitate to go with my elbows when the ball is in the air. You have to mark out your territory — otherwise you are dead.

“Sometimes, it’s over the ball rather than on it. OK, it is up to you to watch out and protect yourself.

“But it’s not dirty, it remains in the spirit. Then everyone shakes hands and has a laugh at the final whistle.”

Talking up Becks and Co, Henry added: “England are undervalued in their own country.

"The national team has numerous quality players. They have a good, young and solid team. When you go to Turkey to qualify for the Euros and bring back a draw, it’s because you are strong.

“And you won 5-1 in Germany in a decisive match, too.

“Had England not met Brazil at the last World Cup, they could have gone all the way.”

Henry is fired up for tomorrow’s clash but insists it is not essential for a side to get off to a good start.

He explained: “In 1988, Holland lost their first group match to the USSR but went on to win.”

摘自太阳报

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-6-13 14:02:14编辑过]

2#

不知道
3#

我寒...

最近Henry啥不该说的都说了...

广东GOONERS专用QQ群:11710085

4#

“……亨利最后提到了88年欧锦赛,荷兰队第一场小组赛失败,最后却能够捧杯……”

亨利是在说葡萄牙吗?呵呵,他还是专心地踢好比赛最好。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-6-13 22:04:55编辑过]