阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[讨论]分享让你感动的歌词~ [复制链接]

1#

father and son it's not time to make a change just relax--take it easy you're still young--that's your fault there's so much you have to know find a girl, settle down if you want, you can marry look at me--i am old but i'm happy i was once like you are now and i know that it's not easy to become when you've found something going on but take your time--think a lot think of everthing you've got for you will still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not... how can i try to explain? when i do--it turns away again and it's always been the same same old story from the moment i could talk i was ordered to listen now there's a way, and i know that i have to go away i know, i have to go... it's not time to make a change just sit down and take it slowly you're still young--that's your fault there's so much you have to go through find a girl, settle down if you want, you can marry look at me--i am old but i'm happy all the times, that i've cried keeping all the things i knew inside and it's hard but it's harder to ignore it if they were right--i'd agree but it's them--they know not me. now there's a way, and i know that i have to go away i know, i have to go.

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
发新话题 回复该主题