阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

(皮雷的生日要到啦)[翻译]皮雷--温格发现的宝 [复制链接]

1#

Shirley

本周五,10月29日,是我们Pires的生日了,本周我的重点就是放在他的内容了。会尽量多多翻译他的文,多找找他的东东,就当作为生日礼物啦~~

Sun 24 Oct 2004

ARSENE Wenger was teased when he first told a coach that he liked the look of a young Robert Pires. It was ten years ago, and Wenger was coaching Monaco in a French league game at Metz. "The Metz forward didn’t impress many people and didn’t have much style, but I couldn’t take my eyes off him," Wenger remembered. "I asked Albert Cartier, one of the Metz coaches, ‘Who is that guy there?’ He replied, ‘Robert Pires,’ and I said solemnly, ‘He’s going to be a great player.’ After then, Albert used to take the mickey out of me and ask, ‘How’s your great player getting on?’" Cartier is still friends with Wenger, but he doesn’t ask that question any more.

10年前,当时温格是摩纳哥队的教练,在带队参加与梅兹的比赛时,他对另一名教练说,他看中了年轻的皮雷,当时那位教练还取笑温格的眼光。“梅兹的这位前锋给人的印象并不深刻,而且也没什么特点,但我的目光就是集中在他身上,”温格回忆到:“我向梅兹的一位教练Albert Cartier询问了这名队员,他回到‘罗伯特.皮雷’我认真地说到‘他将会是一位优秀的球星。’Albert还是取笑我说到:“年轻球员该如何发展呢?”现在Albert Cartier还是温格的好朋友,但他再也不会问这样的问题了!

Pires has made his usual slow start to the season but is coming into form just at the right time. He scored two goals in last week’s 3-1 win against Aston Villa and helped set up Thierry Henry’s strike in Panathinaikos. Once again, though, he picked up the kind of niggling injury that has seen him start only five league games this campaign.

皮雷在赛季初总是慢慢才进入状态,但在关键时刻总可以达到最佳状态。对阿斯顿维拉的比赛中,皮雷打入两球,对希腊帕纳西纳克斯比赛中亨利的进球,也是由皮雷组织的。但正是因为一些伤病,皮雷本赛季联赛只有5场首发。

He has won two league titles and one FA Cup with Arsenal, to go alongside his World Cup and European Championship titles. His best chance of adding to that haul is no longer on the international scene. The France side is in transition and Pires has not seen eye-to-eye with new coach Raymond Domenech. He was substituted at half-time of the recent win in Cyprus, and spent the second half kicking his heels in the car park.

皮雷已经获得了2次英超联赛冠军、一次足总杯冠军,以及世界杯和欧洲杯。但他在国家队可能机会不多了。法国队现在正面临改革,而皮雷与新任主教练多梅内克不和。

"I was taken off without explanation," he told L’Equipe. "If there is something in my game or my personality that bothers him, he should tell me. Sometimes I have the impression that he’s singling me out."

“毫无理由就将我换下。如果是我个人有什么问题,那他应该和我说。有时候我甚至感觉教练在排挤我!”

There are no such problems at Arsenal, where his relationship with Wenger is as strong as ever. "Arsene is in charge and there’s no questioning his authority. He is more than a manager for us: he gives us so much confidence and helps us believe in ourselves."

在阿森纳,皮雷和温格的教练一直都非常好!“在阿森纳温格说了算,大家都服他。对我们来说,他不仅是主教练:他信任我们,也给了我们自信!”

Pires then tells a story that sums up the understanding - often unspoken - that Wenger has with his players. "The other day against Middlesbrough, he told me I’d be coming on, on the right. He didn’t seem all that worried but he had a way of making me understand that he was asking me for something special. I replied, ‘Don’t worry coach, I’ll go on and I’ll score.’ I went on, I scored, and then I went over to shake his hand."

随后皮雷谈到了一件小事。“对米德尔斯堡比赛前,温格说要我打右路。他并不为我担心,只是想看看我在这个位置上的表现。对此我回答:‘教练,不用担心,就让我去打右路,我会进球的!’就这样,我在那场比赛里换到了右边,而且还真的进了球!进球后我与温格教练握手。”

Wenger’s subtlety of man-management was also apparent when the Arsenal coach met Pires’s Spanish mother Mabel. He made a point of congratulating her on bringing up her son so well. "That was very touching," said Pires. He will get another chance to repay his mentor later today. And with his 31st birthday coming up on Friday, it will be the perfect opportunity to continue his astonishing goals-per-game ration so far this season.

当温格遇到皮雷的西班牙籍母亲Mabel时,他夸奖说,祝贺他的母亲培养了那么出色的儿子!皮雷说到:“当时场景非常的感人。”本周五(10月29日)就是皮雷31岁的生日了,皮雷现在要争取每场都能有进球!

Wenger can’t remember the score of that 1994 game between Monaco and Metz, but he knows he found a gem that day. In a book recently published in France, Le Film de Robby 7, Wenger wrote in the foreword: "His runs still lack elegance and his walk is sometimes awkward, but when he takes possession of the ball, it is as if he is physically transformed - he immediately becomes handsome. His game is made of fluidity and of class. He flies, he shines, he lights up the field. He is magic."

尽管温格已经记不清1994年摩纳哥vs梅兹的比分,但就在那天,他发现了宝!最近法国出版的一本书《Le Film de Robby 7》中,温格在序言中写到:“他的跑动不是很优雅,姿势有些别扭,但只要一触球,身体就好象发生了变形--他马上就非常地有型!他的组织那么流畅。他在球场飞翔,吸引众多目光。太棒了!”

2#

皮雷老了[em13]
3#

呵,31岁不老啊 ,现在很多球员都可以踢到近40 啊
4#

门将位置才有40岁的!

你有见过其他位置还是40岁的吗?

米拉?

人生若只如初见,何事秋风悲画扇。
等闲变却故人心,却道故人心易变。
骊山语罢清宵半,夜雨霖铃终不怨。
何如薄幸锦衣郎,比翼连枝当日愿。