1#

翻译:shaobo(未经arsenalcn以及本人同意请勿转载)

福拉米尼习惯于承受压力。在周2与罗森博格的生死大战中他表现得举重若轻。

这位20岁的中场一年之中只参加了30场正规比赛,在他签署第一份职业球员合同(与阿森纳签约)之前,他参加了联盟杯的决赛,同时还遭到了马赛主教练背信弃义的指责。

本周日,他将和另一位小将法布雷加斯搭档面对他足球生涯中最重要的挑战——与不可一世的切尔西的比赛。

阿森纳队的中场组合的岁数相加只比切尔西的31岁的主力球员马克来来大6岁。

“我参加过联盟杯的决赛,如果他们让我上的话,我没有问题,”福拉米尼说。但是他也确实感觉到了压力。“我觉得只要我们想作得更好,我们就能作到。”

“年龄不是问题,表现才是最关键。现在正是该我表现的时刻了。”

无论怎样,福拉米尼已经超越了他的年龄变得成熟起来。他已经在英格兰定居下来,与法国帮同住在汉普斯特(Hampstead伦敦西北部之一自治区),轻松面对新的生活。也喜欢这里恬静的乡村生活,在这里他可以不受打扰的去商店买东西。

但是这场比赛他还需要做好准备。即便他在对阵无心恋战而且伤兵满营的罗森博格时表现出色,可是他还是因为卤莽而得到了一张黄牌。这次他更应该多加小心,因为他面对的是马克来来。

“他是我学习的榜样,他是一位像维挨拉一样出色的后腰,”他说。“从和他的对抗中你能学到好多东西。”

恶劣的外部环境不会动摇他的决心。他对恶意的抨击习以为常。当他显然不是为了经济利益离开马赛时,他的老板指责他是见利忘义的叛徒。

当前两周马赛俱乐部遭遇主教练和总经理双双下台的危机时,福拉米尼则在为自己当初的决定辩护。

当被问及目前阿森纳是否也遭遇危机时,福拉米尼笑了。

“我现在对马赛的危机有点感同身受,现在我们确实遇到了点麻烦,”“但是我希望球队能重新找到赢球的感觉。”

“阿森纳是(英超)最好的球队,所以他(和马赛)没有可比性。阿森纳是支稳定的球队,我们有位已经长时间执掌球队帅印的主教练

“你知道在马赛教练员是你方唱罢我登场,一茬接一茬的换。所以这两者之间根本没有相同点。”

在前任教练阿尼格(Anigo)说他永远也不可能在阿森纳占据一席之地后,他看起来已经找到了回击的有力方式。

别忘了,当他们还在帮德罗巴适应这里的生活时,他已经代表阿森纳参加了两场重要的比赛。

“确实当我离开马赛时,我的境遇并不好,”他说到。

“但是如果我能在周日上场,那将是对我旧主的绝好回击。

“我没有针对任何人。我也不是为了自己,我只是在为支持我的人而努力着。”

阿森纳肯定需要他在周日的比赛中表现得同样的成熟与稳重。

[此贴子已经被康康于2004-12-11 15:42:48编辑过]

2#

Flamini: ‘I will be ready for Chelsea’ editorial@islingtonexpress.co.uk 10 December 2004 Doug Gratton

mathieu Flamini is used to dealing with pressure. Forget Tuesday night's win-or-bust Champions League match with Rosenborg, that was petit fromage for the Frenchman.

The 20-year-old may have played just over 30 games in just over a year in professional football, but before he had even signed his first professional contract he had played and lost a UEFA Cup final and copped a vicious verbal attack from his former coach.

But on Sunday, he will face the biggest test of his career when he is paired with Cesc Fabregas in the centre of midfield against Jose Mourinho's rampant Chelsea.

Arsenal's midfield pair will have a combined age of 37 - just six more than Chelsea's experience anchorman Claude Makelele. That's without mentioning Tiago and Frank Lampard.

"I have played in the UEFA Cup final, so if they ask me to play, I will be ready," Flamini told Ham&High Sport matter-of-factly. But surely he is worried about coming up against so much experience? "I think that it's up to us to do what needs to be done.

"It's not age that makes a difference, only what you do on the pitch. It's up to me to show that I deserve to be playing."

In any case, it is clear that Flamini is mature beyond his years off the pitch. He has already settled into life in England, joining the French set in Hampstead and talks easily about his new life. He likes the fact that the village is self-contained and that he can just walk out to go to the shops.

But it is on the pitch where his adaptability will be most needed. Even if he has done it against a half-fit and half-interested Rosenborg - although in an otherwise faultless performance he still managed to pick up a rash yellow card - Chelsea will be different. For a start there is Makelele.

"He's a player who I look up to and try to emulate, because he is one of the best defensive midfielders in the world - like Patrick Vieira," he said. "So it's true that you learn a lot from playing against players like that."

The atmosphere is unlikely to intimidate him. He is used to taking flak. When he left Marseille for little more than compensation, his manager Jose Anigo accused him of "treason", saying he had gone for the money.

Flamini's decision has been vindicated, not least after the last fortnight in which Marseille have redefined the worst "crisis", with manager and president both resigning.

Flamini laughs when it is mentioned that Arsenal are also supposed to be in crisis.

"I've obviously followed the situation at Marseille, and it's a bit of a crisis at the moment," he said. "But I hope the team will recover and get back to winning ways.

"Arsenal are the best team [the Premiership champions] at the moment, so there is no comparison at all. Arsenal are a stable club and we have a manager who has been here for a long time, with continuity.

"At Marseille we know that since forever it has been like this, trainers come and go and there has been this atmosphere. It's not comparable."

But after his former coach Anigo told him he would never get a game at Arsenal, he must feel like he is answering in the most emphatic way.

After all, while they struggle to deal with life after Drogba, he is playing two of the most important games of Arsenal's season.

"It's true that when I left Marseille it wasn't in very good circumstances," he said.

"But if I play on Sunday it will not be in response to my old club.

"I've nothing against anyone there. If I play it's not for me, but for the club and the supporters."

Arsenal just need him to show that same maturity on the pitch on Sunday.

连接:http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/hamhigh/sport/story.aspx?brand=northlondon24&category=Sportarsenal&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sport&itemid=WeED10%20Dec%202004%2012%3A57%3A34%3A380

[此贴子已经被康康于2004-12-11 15:43:29编辑过]

3#

靠他们了[em07]
Arsène Knows
4#

小朋友别太紧张啊!加油!!!!!!!![em07]
5#

需要他不停跑动,不停拼抢
6#

他绝对有潜力达到V队的水平

7#

v4接班人,这可是法国人的期望