阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

12/4 [天空体育] 皮雷状态正佳 [复制链接]

1#
12/4  [天空体育] PIRES PLEASED WITH FORM 皮雷状态正佳 Robert Pires believes he is steadily recapturing his best form and says he is looking to continue playing after his deal with Arsenal expires. 皮雷相信现在正慢慢回升到他的最佳状态,同时他表示在与阿森纳的合同期满后可以继续踢球。 The French midfielder has taken a long time to overcome the effects of a serious knee injury he picked up in early 2002 and a busy summer of international football left him jaded at the start of the season. 因在2002年初的膝部重伤,这位法国中场队员很长一段时间后才得以恢复。在夏天参加了一系列国际比赛后,他在赛季初时非常疲劳。 However, he sparked into life recently and feels he is ready to help Arsenal's challenge both domestically and in Europe. 然而,最近他状态正佳,并表示已经准备好为阿森纳征战国内联赛及欧洲赛事。 "The start of the season was quite difficult for me," Pires told Arsenal's official magazine. "But I think that since missing the games against Manchester United and Newcastle in September, things have been going much better." “赛季初我感到一些困难,”接受阿森纳官方杂志采访时,皮雷说到:“在缺席了9月对曼联和纽卡斯尔的比赛后,现在情况好转了。” Pires revealed earlier in the season that he rejected the chance to sign for Chelsea, opting instead to pen a new deal with The Gunners. 本赛季初皮雷透露,他拒绝了切尔西的邀请,与阿森纳签定了新的合同。 The faith the club showed in him clearly pleased Pires and he is looking to repay them during the course of the next three seasons. 阿森纳俱乐部对他的信心显然另皮雷感到高兴,因此他也希望在以后的三个赛季里可以回报球队。 "They contacted my agent and inquired whether I would want to go to Chelsea - but I feel better at Arsenal," he said. “他们接触了我的经济人,询问我是否愿意转会切尔西。但我觉得在阿森纳更好些。”他说。 "The most important thing was that when I spoke to (Arsenal vice-chairman) David Dein and the manager (Arsene Wenger), they had faith in me. “最重要的是,当我和(阿森纳副主席)代恩及主教练(温格)详谈时,他们对我都很有信心。” "I would like to play some more [after this contract ends], but at what level, I don't know. “我希望可以踢更久[合同到期后],但具体情况我也不清楚。 "What is more important is whether I play well in the three years that remain at Arsenal." “接下去的三年里我在阿森纳是否能有更好的表现是更关键的。” Pires has been criticised in some quarters this term for his on-field antics, but the 30-year-old claims he is only protecting himself from serious injury. 期间皮雷曾因其在球场上的某些动作受到批评,但这位30岁的球员辩解到,他只是希望不要再次受伤。 "You always have to be careful," he added. "Nowadays, I anticipate the tackle. When I know that contact is going to be made, I prepare myself and try to avoid it. “有时你必须要小心,”他说到:“现在我们都是穿钉鞋的。当我知道会有身体接触时,我要保护自己不受伤。 "There was the penalty against Portsmouth - but, for me, there was contact and therefore there was a foul. ”关于对普茨矛斯比赛时的那个点球,的确是碰到了我并且犯规了。 "The referee blew his whistle because he thought there was a foul. I'm not a diver and I'm certainly not a cheat." ”因为裁判知道那是个犯规才会吹哨的。我没有假摔,那个点球也不是骗来的。“
2#

谢谢shirley! 为我们带来了pires的最新消息!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
3#

不用谢,皮雷嘛,客气什么呢!!
4#

PIRES现在的状态的确很牛。。。。。永贝里稍逊色一点,希望早点好起来。 PS:以后能不能把E文和中文分开。。。1句E文1句中文看着很费神。麻烦了
5#

以下是引用工藤新一在2003-12-5 14:58:38的发言:   PIRES现在的状态的确很牛。。。。。永贝里稍逊色一点,希望早点好起来。   PS:以后能不能把E文和中文分开。。。1句E文1句中文看着很费神。麻烦了
这个我也注意到了,下次一定注意!!![em17]
6#

谢谢楼主!!!小皮果然是世界第一中场!希望他永远也不要转会!
7#

靠  切而西有那厉害的DUFF 还来抢我们皮皮
8#

皮雷什么时候状态不佳过啊!? 再怎么说也是一般的表现!
9#

霹雷是世界一流球员,当然厉害了
10#

霹雷 ,呵呵,;偶上MM真会搞笑啊!
发新话题 回复该主题