阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

12/10 温格:“我为队员们感到骄傲!” [复制链接]

1#
[阿森纳官方网站] ARSENAL 2-0 LOK. MOSCOW Champions League Arsenal Stadium, Highbury Wednesday, December 10 Wenger: 'I am very proud of the boys' ...on the performance "I would have felt hugely disappointed not to go through. I think nerves played a part in the second half. We were very good in the first half but in the second half we knew it was down to us not to make a mistake. We wanted to be cautious but we gave them a few opportunities." ...on bouncing back in Group B "After three games we just had one point but we turned the corner with remarkable mental strengths. The turning point was the last minute of the Dynamo Kyiv game when Ashley Cole scored the winner. It gave us the belief to go and get a result in Milan." ...on how fortunes can change "Last season we won our first game 3-1 at Roma but didn't go through. This season it was like that for Inter, who won 3-0 at Highbury in their first game. It shows how football can change very quickly." ...on Arsenal's status in Europe "There has been some reluctance to give us credit but we are ranked fifth in Europe and that is down to what we have done, we have earned that through the years. We are a step further now and I'm very happy with that because we never thought we would be there after three games." ...on Thierry Henry "He didn't get many chances tonight but he showed what a big, big player he is because when he doesn't score the goals he creates them instead. He played two great passes for the two goals." ...on his team "I'm very proud of the boys because they turned it around when no one expected us to do it." 阿森纳 2:0 莫斯科火车头 欧洲冠军杯赛小组赛B组 阿森纳主场海布里球场 周三,2003年12月10日 温格:“我为队员们感到骄傲。“ 。。。关于球队表现 “如果我们没有出线,我会很失望。下半场我们更具魄力。我们上半场踢得不错,但我们明白到了下半场不能犯错误了。我们想要小心,但仍给了对手不少机会。” 。。。关于在B组中的反弹表现 “三场比赛后我们仅积1分,但我们凭借强大的精神力量扭转了局势。对阵基辅迪纳摩队时,阿什利科尔在比赛最后时刻的进球是转折点。那个进球使我们有信心打好后面的比赛,接着我们在米兰取胜。” 。。。关于转运 “上赛季我们在罗马3:1取得第一场比赛胜利,但我们没有出线。就像国米这个赛季第一场比赛在海布里3:0赢了比赛,但也没有出线。这说明足球比赛的变化是多快。” 。。。关于阿森纳在欧洲的地位 “尽管有些人怀疑我们的表现,但我们在欧洲排名第5,这是我们多年来的努力得来的。我们现在又前进了一步,我感到很高兴,因为在之前的三场比赛后,我们没有想过还能有机会晋级。” 。。。关于亨利 “今晚的比赛中他的机会不多,但他表现很好,他是名优秀球员,因为他不仅自己得分,也助攻队友。我们的两个进球都来自他漂亮的助攻。” 。。。关于球队 “我为队员们的表现感到骄傲,没有人相信我们可以出线,但队员们做到了。”
2#

以下是引用Shirley7在2003-12-11 13:43:43的发言: [阿森纳官方网站] 。。。关于球队 “我为队员们的表现感到骄傲,没有人相信我们可以出线,但队员们做到了。”
我信!
3#

我也觉得cole的那个进球是转折点! 那个进球,让我们重新有了小组出现的希望! 也让我们的军心大振! 为cole欢呼!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
4#

我一直说ASHLEY COLE是那场比赛最佳,可惜无人理我,他很重要。
5#

谁都是这么认为的啦
6#

科尔世界杯就表现很棒 我当时自己排的最佳阵容中就有他的位置 还有哈桑。萨斯 当时听说世界杯后要到纽卡 最后没消息了 遗憾的说+
7#

说实话,我当时也没想到阿森纳会出线,但是我一直不死心,只要有一丝希望。 好高兴啊