阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

维艾拉:“冠军杯我们不怕任何一支球队。” [复制链接]

1#
2003年12月11日   [ 阿森纳官方网站 ] Vieira: 'We fear no-one in the Champions League' Patrick Vieira has no fears for Friday's Champions League draw. The Arsenal captain led his side to a 2-0 victory over Lokomotiv Moscow at Highbury last night. The win completed a remarkable comeback for Arsene Wenger's side. They were bottom of Group B after picking up just one point in their first three games. But three wins in the next three saw them finish their fixtures top of the table. It means they will be a seeded team for Friday's draw for the first knockout stage and, according to Vieira, their European renaissance means that they'll be letting the other teams worry about them. "We don't fear anyone because of where we came from in this group," he said. "We were bottom after three games but we have gone through top. Now we just need to keep going and, as I say, we don't worry about anyone." Having said that, even the captain admits their rollercoaster ride was not scripted. "We did not make things easy," commented the Frenchman. "This is Champions League football so when we make mistakes we are punished straight away. In the end, I think winning at home against Kyiv was the clincher. Then in Italy we showed we can beat any team. "But I feel we are still learning. We can go far and maybe this will be our year. "The way we have performed gives bright hope to the future. It was important for the team's minds to win this game against Lokomotiv and go through. But then we did not have a choice. "We knew we had to go and win these games. We want to be a big club and part of being a big club is to do well in the Champions League. I think we will get there. From the last two games in this competition you can see how good we are. Now we need to keep going and see where we end up." 维艾拉:“冠军杯我们不怕任何一支球队。” 对于周五即将进行的冠军杯抽签,维艾拉表示他一点也不担心。 昨晚比赛中,阿森纳队长带领球队在海布里球场2:0战胜莫斯科火车头队。本场比赛胜利后使温格执掌的球队完成了大逆转。在冠军杯小组赛最先三场比赛后,阿森纳仅积一分。 但在接下去的比赛中阿森纳连胜三场,最终排名小组第一。这样的话,在周五即将进行的冠军杯淘汰赛抽签中,阿森纳将被列为种子球队。维艾拉认为,阿森纳在欧洲赛场的强势反弹将会让别的球队感到害怕。 “我们在小组赛中后来居上最终出线,所以我们不再害怕任何球队,”他说。“三场比赛后我们积分垫底,但最后我们排名小组第一。现在我们只要保持势头,就像我说过的,我们不害怕其他球队。” 球队队长也承认,球队取得现在的成绩是很不容易的。 “能做到这一切并不简单。”这位法国队员说。“这是在欧洲冠军杯中,如果我们犯了错误,我们就会被淘汰。我想,主场战胜基辅是关键一战。在意大利的那场比赛,我们的表现足以证明我们可以打败任何一支球队。 “但我们仍需要学习。我们可以走的更远,也许今年我们会夺冠。 “我们的表现使球队的前景光明。能赢下火车头队真是太好了,而且我们最终小组出线了。现在我们别无选择了。 “我们明白,现在我们必须前进,必须赢下之后的比赛。想要成为一支伟大的俱乐部就需要在欧洲冠军杯中有好的表现。我想我们是可以做到的。上两场比赛证明了我们的势力。现在我们要保持状态,打好每场比赛。”
2#

希望维艾拉出脚时注意下,不要老被掏牌。。。
3#

队长就是有魄力 有胆识
4#

没错,这才是阿队的队长!有他在,有全部的枪手们在  我们不惧怕任何敌手!
5#

亨利受伤,全靠小维了
6#

以下是引用工藤新一在2003-12-12 15:42:50的发言:   希望维艾拉出脚时注意下,不要老被掏牌。。。
同意   省得又被那些家伙说
7#