阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

12/14 [天空] 温格担心维尔托德的去向 [复制链接]

1#
WENGER WORRY OVER WILTORD Sunday 14th December 2003 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger fears striker Sylvain Wiltord could leave the club for nothing. The French international has been a peripheral figure as the Gunners look for domestic and European glory this season, starting most games on the bench. Wenger, who signed Wiltord for £13 million in 2000, has failed to sign the player to a new contract and he could now leave for free in the summer when his current deal expires. "I am concerned about the situation," stated the Arsenal chief. "It is a worry "My fear is that under the Bosman ruling he is allowed to talk to other clubs in January and then he will go. "We still plan to talk but I know he asks a lot of himself and I think the problem is getting to him." Wiltord has notched just four goals in 17 appearances this term and will be hoping to see more first team action to seal a place in the French squad for Euro 2004. "Signing a new deal would clear my head, but I'm not going to play the fool," insisted the 29-year-old. "I talked to them in March and then in again in August but Arsene has told me that a two-year contract for a forward at my age would need a big effort. "For all the work I've done over three years I wanted a bit more recognition." Meanwhile, the North London club are likely to offer a new contract to Dennis Bergkamp The 34-year-old only signed a one-year deal last summer and looked to be leaving Highbury at the end of this term. However, the former Dutch international is now hoping to stay on at Arsenal and prolong his career. "I feel good and I feel like I want to play on at Arsenal," said Bergkamp "When you play alongside someone like Thierry Henry, it makes you excited about the game and, so long as I have that enthusiasm, I want to stay and be part of it." 阿森纳主教练担心前锋维尔托德会离开俱乐部。 阿森纳本赛季征战国内联赛与欧洲赛场,但这位法国国家队队员很少有上场机会,大部分时间都是在替补席。 2000年,温格以1300万英镑签下维尔托德,但因为与其签定新的合同,维尔托得可以在夏天合同到期后自由转会。 . “我现在正在考虑此事。”阿森纳主教练说到。“我有些担心。” “我担心的是,根据博斯曼法案,1月份起他可以与其他球队谈转会,然后就可以离开阿森纳了。 “我们仍希望可以通过谈话解决,但他对自己要求很高,最终结果将取决于他自己。 维尔托德本赛季出场17次,仅打入4球。如果他想确保自己能代表法国参加04年欧洲杯,就必须有更多首发上场的机会。 “签定一份新的合同是可行的,但我想要正确的决定。”29岁的维尔托德说到。 “三月份时我和俱乐部谈过,在八月份我们又谈了一次。但阿森纳说,与像我这样年龄的前锋签定两年的合同不太容易。 “在这三年里我付出了许多,我希望得到更多的肯定。” . 与此同时,这家北伦敦俱乐部可能会与博格坎普签定一份新的合同。 去年夏天,这位34岁的老将签了一年的合同,曾有猜测说他会在本赛季结束后离开海布里。 但是,现在这位前荷兰国家队队员希望留在阿森纳,并延长自己的足球身涯。 .“我感觉很不错,我也希望可以为阿森纳效力。”博格坎普说。 “可以和亨利这样的队友一起踢球使令人兴奋的,只要我激情还在,我就要留下,成为阿森纳的一员。”
2#

估计温格是不是想让拖德签合同,然后明年把他卖掉,好赚转会费??不然的话,1分都没有,确实有点可惜。。。我觉得拖德实力还是有的,只是上场机会太少而已。。。不过他的身高的确很欠缺。。   DENNIS在阿森纳呆了7年了,温格和他应该还是有感情的,不知道会不会妇人之仁,明年继续签约呢?希望是
3#

支持小维的留下!!我很欣赏他的积极性,还有穿插跑位! 还有,ICE真是太好了,为我们ARS打拼吧!
4#

保留意见~~~~~但也许他出去会有更好的发展
5#

也希望小维留下 但是情况好象是~~~~~~
6#

不太乐观,哎,真不爽!
7#

很高兴俱乐部终于了解到了BERGY的价值! 至于小维,他似乎把自己看得太高了! arsenal并不是没他不行!我们需要的是一个理性而且安分的队员!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
8#

最近这种说小维会走的帖子很多,也许他可能真的会为了上场而离开阿森纳,不管怎样,我们都会记得,他曾经在这里,奋斗,拼搏,这样就够了
9#

1300万英镑么// 我记得是1100万咯。。 我想是我记错了吧
发新话题 回复该主题