阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

love will keep us alive [复制链接]

1#
love will keep us alive 歌手:the eagles

artist: the eagles album: hell freezes over title: love will keep us alive love will keep us alive sung by "the eagles" i was standing all alone against the world outside you were searching for a place to hide lost and lonely now you've given me the will to survive when we're hungry...love will keep us alive don't you worry sometimes you've just gotta let it ride the world is changing right before your eyes now i've found you there's no more emptiness inside when we're hungry...love will keep us alive i would die for you climb the highest mountain baby, there's nothing i wouldn't do now i've found you there's no more emptiness inside when we're hungry...love will keep us alive i would die for you climb the highest mountain baby, there's nothing i wouldn't do i was standing all alone against the world outside you were searching for a place to hide lost and lonely now you've given me the will to survive when we're hungry...love will keep us alive when we're hungry...love will keep us alive when we're hungry...love will keep us alive the end.

[MP=480,49,true]http://www.landesfilmdienst-thueringen.de/pages/Audioproduktionen/Cd04/Love_will_keep_us_alive.mp3[/MP]
2#

好喜欢的一首歌!老鹰乐队其实不只《加州旅店》!
3#

老大,我另开一帖,发另一首他们好听的歌曲
4#

听了

个人比较喜欢这首

[em07]
5#

都是EAGLES迷哦~

我还是最喜欢加洲旅馆,但"hole in the world"我觉得一般

6#