阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

我们会重新获得冠军!!!!!!!!!!! [复制链接]

1#

BOSS说会买进两个世界级球员还有原来的球员一个也不会少

皮雷也不会走的,他发誓获得冠军

Arsene Wenger has vowed to get Arsenal back on top in The Premiership next season, by adding new faces and keeping his top stars at Highbury.

Wenger has revealed his plan for leading The Gunners back to Premiership glory, with his first project to recruit two new world class players to his squad.

"I will win back our place at the top of the table by putting into action plans I have been working on," said Wenger.

"They include recruiting two world-class players to make us stronger. I prefer to keep what positions they play in to myself, but I know where I need to change things.

"When you are talking about these sorts of things, you have to remain as discreet as possible otherwise things can go wrong and other people can hear what you intend to do.

"A lot of it, of course, depends on any eventual departures from Arsenal in the summer."

Three of the players who will not be leaving North London are skipper Patrick Vieira, top scorer Thierry Henry and winger Robert Pires.

Wenger believes keeping those three men is key to regaining the title, and he has now intentions of letting them go.

"There have been rumours about Thierry and Barcelona," added Wenger. "Of course I know about them, but they're all just talk. They are rumours and they are unfounded and he isn't going anywhere.

"The same goes for Patrick. He will also stay with us for next season - as will Robert.

"To win back the title we must keep up our standards and we aim to do that. But we must also bring on the youngsters even more.

"My main feeling at the end of last season was frustration because I'm a competitor and I don't like finishing second.

"But we came up against opponents who proved to be stronger than us - that is something I have to admit.

"We finished with the best attacking record in the Premiership, won the FA Cup and finished a long way ahead of Liverpool, who went on to win the Champions League.

"But Chelsea were superior and made the most of a bad run we had which was fatal to our chances.

"Overall, I'm happy. We will continue to blood our youngsters and we will be a force in the new season.

"I am still excited by the challenge and will look forward to trying to win the Premiership again."

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-6-26 18:23:43编辑过]

一个踩到牛屎的HIP HOP天才是ME
BrighT升空~~~~~
2#

支持!鼎立支持温格!相信阿森纳的定律:冠军之后是亚军,一年一年相互翻下去.
3#

哪个能出来翻译......

[em07][em07]
4#

温格终于表态了!令人振奋的消息!

请楼主给出原文链接。

5#