阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Pires happy to end career at Arsenal [复制链接]

1#
Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires wants to finish his career at Highbury. The France midfielder scored Arsenal's winner against Southampton at St Mary's last night as Arsene Wenger's side kept their unbeaten record in the Barclaycard Premiership. He will be 31 next month and has another two years on his current contract. But Pires, a ?million signing from Marseille in July 2000, is looking further ahead and told the Daily Star: 'Since I have been here I have discovered so many new things in this country and this town - I am adapting to them much better and I like them very much. 'I am playing in top competitions and then there is the club, the fans and the whole atmosphere. 'All these things combined to make me think I would like to finish my career here because it's the ideal place for me really. 'I sometimes think about going back to France but I want to finish at a high level and make sure I finish my career at a big club like Arsenal.'
2#

哎,不想翻译了,反正就是小皮要在ARS结束职业生涯!
3#

He will be 31 next month 关于皮雷的生日我一直很疑问,阿森纳官方网的资料是是写73年10月29日,但欧足联和其他一些杂志等写的是1月29日。根据这篇文,好象也是说1月29日的! 到底哪个是正确的? (突然感觉,问这个问题真不好意思!)
4#

SJJ都不清楚啦?去看看! http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player?id=8062&cc=5739
5#

真是个好消息,希望Pires,Bergkamp,Wiltord都继续留在Arsenal,为巩固Arsenal的霸业而努力。[em11]
6#

7#

YEAH~~~~~
8#

好也!  皮雷永远留在阿森纳!
9#

很高兴他能这么说! 在CM游戏里他最喜欢的俱乐部居然不是阿森纳而是皇家马德里,着实让我郁闷得不行了,现在听他这么说,实在很开心!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
发新话题 回复该主题