阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

好消息!!西班牙新星雷耶斯即将加盟兵工厂!! [复制链接]

1#

我也看到了!如下 Reyes: 'I have signed for Arsenal' Arsenal have signed Spanish winger Jose Antonio Reyes from Sevilla, according to the player. The 20-year-old revealed on his personal website that he has agreed to join the Premiership leaders. 'I'm the happiest man and the saddest man in the world at the same time,' he said. 'I'm leaving the best team in Spain to join the best team in England.' Reyes is set to join Arsenal immediately. He has been a regular in the Sevilla side for the past three seasons but will now fly to London to meet his new team-mates. While Arsenal are currently top of the Premiership, they are looking to build for the future and at the same time strengthen their title bid for the current campaign. Sylvain Wiltord, Kanu and Dennis Bergkamp could all leave the club at the end of the season, when their contracts expire, leaving the Gunners short on firepower. Although they have Thierry Henry in their ranks, Arsene Wenger has been chasing a forward during the transfer window, with Feyenoord turning down an undisclosed offer for Robin van Persie. Reyes should become Arsenal's record signing, with the transfer expected to surpass the ?3million deal which brought Wiltord to Highbury in August 2000. Reports indicate that the fee could be worth more than ?0million to Sevilla. A left-sided player, Reyes has scored 21 goals in 84 Primera Liga appearances for Sevilla and was contracted to the club until 2010.
发新话题 回复该主题