阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年2月] [复制链接]

1#

阿瑟·温格:进球后 他变得截然不同 ARSENAL 2-1 CHELSEA 比赛性质:足总杯第五轮 比赛场地:阿森纳主场 海布里 比赛日期:2月15日,周日 ...on the impact of Jose Reyes "You need to be patient but not for that long! The first goal was a big lift for him. We could see a different player afterwards. But I preferred the second goal because it showed the quality of our movement and the quality of our passing." ...关于雷耶斯的爆发 “你需要耐心一点,但是不会等待太长时间。他的第一个进球对他来说是一种安慰,你可以从中看到一个与此前截然不同的球员。不过,我更喜欢他的第二球,因为它体现了我们队伍的配合和传球的质量。” ...on the performance "Our team play was very good, we were strong defensively, our passing was good and we were mentally strong. Even at half time when we were one down you could see that we would come out well in the second half. After Reyes' superb first goal I felt we would win the game. We had the psychological advantage then." ...关于球队表现 “我们的整体表现非常好,防守出色、意志坚定,我们的传球做得很出色。即使半场0比1落后时,你也能感到我们将在下半时出击。在雷耶斯射进的第一个超级进球后我就感觉到我们会赢得比赛。我们占有一点优势。” ...on the problems Chelsea caused "They caused problems with long balls in the first half. We dropped too deep and Adrian Mutu gave us problems. But in the second half we pushed up more. Chelsea gave a lot physically in the first half when they were closing us down well. In the second half we moved the ball better. Also, Scott Parker was very central in the first half and they made it a tight midfield." ...关于切尔西制造的问题 “他们在上半场利用长传球给我们制造了不少问题。我们体力下降得太快了,穆图给我们带来了不少麻烦。但是在下半场我们更多的压上进攻。切尔西在上半场为了对我们施行紧闭而耗费了大量的体力。下半场我们的传接配合更出色了。当然,斯科特·帕克在上半场表现出了核心的作用,中场的防守相当的严密。” ...on Dennis Bergkamp "Dennis played very well today. He was sharp, alert and made some great passes in and around the box." ...关于丹尼斯·博格坎普 “丹尼斯今天踢得特别好。他锐利、机敏,而且在禁区内外传出了一些非常好的球。” ...on the latest injury news "We don't know if Thierry will be fit for next Saturday yet. Ray Parlour has also picked up an injury and Sol Campbell will not play for England on Wednesday. I did not want to play him today because he had inflammation of the groin but the FA Cup means a lot to us and to the English players especially. Sol played well, he is a winner." ...关于伤病的最新进展 “我们还不知道蒂埃里在下个星期六是否能恢复。雷·帕洛尔也受伤了,索尔·坎贝尔在周三将无法为英格兰出战。今天我原本不想让他上场是因为他的腹股沟发炎,但是足总杯对我们来说相当重要,尤其是英格兰的球员。索尔踢得很出色,他是胜者。” [15 February 2004]
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
发新话题 回复该主题