阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年2月] [复制链接]

21#

Reyes适合阿森那的风格
22#

2004年2月23日

Knockout format will help us, says Wenger 温格:淘汰赛对我们更有利 Ars鑞e Wenger believes the new knockout phase of the Champions League could help Arsenal finally make an impact in the competition. 温格认为欧洲冠军杯淘汰赛阶段阿森纳会表现更好。 This season, the Second Group Phase has been abolished in favour of a two-legged knockout round. Arsenal have only got past the second stage once, in 2001, and even then Valencia knocked them out in the very next round. 本赛季欧洲杯,原先的第二阶段小组赛改为两回合的淘汰赛。之前阿森纳在第二阶段比赛中只有2001年出线,之后也被瓦伦西亚淘汰出局。 But the manager believes his side's superb domestic cup record and their free-scoring style could see them benefit from the change. 温格认为球队在国内联赛中的胜绩及他们的球队风格将使队伍在赛制改革后占据优势。 "I feel a positive attitude is very important," he told Arsenal.com. “积极的态度非常重要。” "We have pace and we can score on the break. That makes us dangerous. Our 5-1 win in Milan was an illustration. “我们有速度可以不断进球,因此我们的进攻很有威胁性。我们5-1大胜国米的比赛就是最好的例子。” "We have had problems with teams who accept us as superior and concentrated on defending at home - like Moscow and Kiev. They played just on the break." “一些队伍将我们作为强队对付,一心防守,就像莫斯科(火车头)和基辅(迪纳摩),与他们的比赛就不好打。他们只是寻找进球的机会。” "One of the compulsory things in the knockout is to try and score away from home. We know we can do well away from home and we have good cup experience over the years." “在淘汰赛中,应该尽量争取在客场取得进球。我想我们应该可以打好客场的比赛,这些年来我们的比赛经验也很丰富。” "The level of the second group stage was very high," he said. "But emotionally the direct knockout will get more interest from the public. “第二阶段比赛水平很高。不过,如果是一场比赛定胜负,对球迷们来说会更刺激。” "It was the desire of television because the audiences were not high so we have to accept it. We must go with the interests of people who love football. It will get more people watching. “现在的赛制对电视台转播更有利,因为观众不是太多,因此我们也就必须接受这样的赛制了。我们应该尊重喜爱足球的球迷的兴趣。这样的话才有更多的人看比赛。” "It also eases fixture congestion." “而且,这样的赛制也可以缓解球队用人的问题。”
23#

2004年2月25日

Edu - 'It was the only place I could kick the ball' Edu admits he might not have tried to curl home that audacious second goal at Celta Vigo last night had a team-mate been within passing range. It was 1-1 at the Balaidos when, in the 58th minute, the Brazilian, who had already scored Arsenal's opener, collected the ball 10 yards outside the Celta area. He weaved his way past two defenders then cut inside to beat defender Eduardo Berizzo before unleashing a superb curling shot that arced into the top corner of the net with keeper Pablo Cavallero left static. It was pure footballing artistry from a player at the top of his game. "I was pleased with my second goal," said Edu. "I have never scored one like that with my right foot. "I was on the edge of the box. I looked to find someone before I shot but there was no one there to pass the ball to. So there was only one place to kick the ball." The long-range effort was in marked contrast to his first goal on the night. That was a scuffed, scrambled effort that bounced in off the legs of Berizzo in the 16th minute. "I did not really see the first one," said the 25-year-old. "I have not even seen it on television. "It was a big mess. As I kicked the ball the defender came over and it went in." That was the first of three Edu goals last night. Inbetween those strikes by the Arsenal midfielder, a Celta player with the same name nodded home the equaliser. "Yes, he is from Brazil as well," said Arsenal's version. "We had a bit of a joke at the end because we exchanged shirts." A case of two Edu's are better than one. [25 February 2004] 埃杜:“当时我只能选择射门。” 埃杜表示,如果当时有队友在射门范围内,他就不会选择那脚任意球射门了。 当时阿森纳与塞尔塔维哥战成1:1平,第58分钟,在为阿森纳打入第一球后,这位巴西队员在离塞尔塔队禁区10米远出再次得球。 他先是晃过两名对方后卫,切入禁区,再次晃过塞尔塔队后卫贝里佐后射出一脚弧度美妙的球,直挂球门上角,对方门将卡瓦列罗根本没有做任何反应。 这个进球完全是一名正在最佳状态的球员个人球技的表现。 “我很高兴能打进第二球,”埃杜表示。“我从没有用右脚踢进过那样一个球。” “当时我在禁区边上。我想传球给队友,可是没有人在传球点上。所以我只能选择射门。” 这个远距离射门与埃杜在那场比赛中的第一个进球方式完全相反。第一个进球是在16分钟时一场混战中轻触到球,打在贝里佐脚上反弹入网的。 “第一个进球我都没有看清,”这位25岁队员说到。“看电视转播我也没看清楚是怎么进的球。” “当时一片混战。我踢出那个球时,对方后卫正好赶上来,然后那个球就进了。” 那场比赛中姓埃杜的球员打进三球,这是第一个进球。在阿森纳的埃杜的两个进球间,塞尔塔队一名也叫埃杜的球员曾打进一个扮平比分的进球。 “他也同样来自巴西,”阿森纳队的埃杜说到。“赛后我们还交换了球衣,这真是太有趣了。” 看来两个埃杜比一个更管用。
24#

看看他们的球员,蒂埃里-亨利、帕特里克-维埃拉,很清楚的一点是他们都很伟大,他们都是世界上最好的球员。当然还不仅仅是他们,阿森纳有一支伟大的团队,温格也是一名伟大的教练。”
25#

2004年2月28日

翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 Wenger: 'We had to fight to keep the result' 温格:‘我们不得不奋力拼杀保住胜果 ’ ARSENAL 2-1 CHARLTON FA Premiership Arsenal Stadium, Highbury Saturday, February 28 阿森纳 2-1 查尔顿 英超联赛 阿森纳球场,海布里 2月28日,星期六 ARSEN WENGER 阿森 温格 ...on the performance "The first half was as good as I have seen from us. You have seen us when we are enjoyable to watch but in the second half you have also seen us fight to keep the result." 关于表现 上半场是我所见过的阿森纳最好的比赛之一。你已经看到了我们富有观赏性的表现,但下半场你看到我们不得不奋力拼杀以求保住胜果。 ...on responding to Charlton's goal "It was a great free-kick and we got edgy but we had chances and their goalkeeper kept them in it. In the end we were lucky though, they hit the post and the ball could have gone to a Charlton player." 关于查尔顿的进球 那是个了不起的任意球,然后我们变得急躁不安,但是我们有机会(结束比赛),是他们的门将给他们扳平比赛的希望。不过最后时刻我们很幸运,他们的射门击中了门柱而且反弹回来没有被查尔顿的队员得到。 ...on taking control so early "We had control from the start but sometimes you can be too much in control. When our body dropped in the second half Charlton came back and we lost fluency. I think the control took a little sharpness out of our game and in the second half we dropped physically. We had such domination that we lost our killer instinct." 关于很早就控制比赛 从一开始我们就取得了控制,但是有时这不一定是见好事。当下半场我们的体力下降时,查尔顿恢复过来,我们失去了流畅的控球。我想获得比赛的控制使我们丧失了一些锐气,然后在下半场我们的体力下降了。我们有如此大的优势以至于我们丧失了我们的杀手本色。 ...on the title race "I am a big fan of Arsenal but I don't believe we've won the title yet. After such a battle today we know the title is far from over. We were three points behind not long ago so it shows how quickly things can change." 关于冠军争夺 我也非常看好阿森纳,不过我想我们还没有获得冠军。在今天的拼杀之后,我们认识到冠军争夺还远没有结束。不久以前我们还落后三分,这显示了形式可以变化得多快。 ...on staying focused "If people think it is over they lose their edge. We have to go to Fulham, Tottenham and Blackburn, they are tricky games. You have to focus on your next game and forget about the rest." 关于集中注意力 如果队员认为冠军争夺已经结束,那么他们就会丢掉领先优势。我们还有富勒姆,托特纳姆和布莱克本的客场比赛要大,那些都是微妙的比赛。你不得不将注意力集中在下一场比赛中,并忘掉其他一切。 [28 February 2004]
26#

最新的官方新闻翻译请见“枪手阵营”版固顶贴! 以前的新闻,见“星情故事”版精华贴!
发新话题 回复该主题