发新话题 回复该主题

[枪迷心声] [A N R] 为什么亨利不适合当阿森纳的队长 [复制链接]

71#

图雷

我支持你

72#

F4做副队
73#

Henry is not THE best captain, but for now, he is a best choice we can make...

who else can be the captain?

L1 and T5 are the only options. L1 is very aggressive...sometimes too aggressive and can not control his temper. Besides, we do not know if he is still here next year. So he can not be the captain...

I like T5 very much. Maybe he will be the captain in future. But still, he is also a good guy. He is not Tony Adams. If we want someone like Adams, T5 is not that kind of people, at least for now.

G19...too quite...

F15 or Senderos, maybe in future, now they are too young to be a captain of players like Henry...Adams became captain when he was very young, but he was so special...F15 and S6 show some leaderships but not like him.

In future we have many choices, T5, S6, F15, D2...do not forget, Denilson is the captain of Bazil U19, F16 was the captain of France U19...D2 is the captain of France U19...Connolly is the captain of our reserve team...and I am sure S6 will be the captain of Swiss...Rosicky is also the captain of Cezch sometimes

Henry is still learning to be a captain...he is much better now than last year...I think he will still be the captain in next 2 years. So rather than complain about him, we should support and encourage him. It is no sense to complain now

74#

适不适合当队长我不知道,我只知道亨利是阿森纳的当家球星和阿森纳的希望
75#

球队输球,破不了密集防守是亨利的错吗?这是球队的打法问题
76#

支持,我也这么认为
我回来了!
77#

73楼的。。。 

[em06]

发错地方了?

回伦敦官方论坛去吧...