阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年3月] [复制链接]

1#
Wenger: 'Outstanding' Pires is back to his best Robert Pires hit his 50th Arsenal goal in Saturday's 2-1 win over Charlton at Highbury. The half-century, courtesy of a second-minute tap-in, arrived in the Frenchman's 174th appearance for the Club since his arrival from Marseille in July 2000. "The first 15 minutes were like a dream," said the 30-year-old. "I already scored against Vigo this week and today I got my 50th." Pires has put in a scoring spurt since recovering from a nasty cruciate knee ligament injury just under two years ago. He sustained it hurdling a tackle from Newcastle's Nikos Dabizas in the FA Cup sixth round replay at Highbury on March 23, 2002. After a gruelling rehabilitation, he re-appeared as a substitute against Auxerre on October 22 that year and in his 68 starts plus nine substitute appearances since then he has hit 29 goals. For a midfielder, who only rarely takes a penalty, that is a fantastic scoring rate. "Robert has now scored his 50th goal for the Club and he has been an outstanding player for us," said Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger. "He is back to his best and we are very pleased for him. "Overall, his contribution has been fantastic because he came here anonymous and he has made a big impact and a big name. "He is loved by everyone, not only because he is a nice guy but also because he is a great player. Not only does he score goals, he contributes a lot to the quality of our game. "He will certainly remain as one of Arsenal's great, great players." [01 March 2004] 温格:“出色”的皮雷恢复到最佳状态 周六阿森纳在主场海布里球场以2:1战胜查尔顿队,皮雷打进了他在阿森纳的第50粒进球。 法国人皮雷自2000年7月从马塞转会来到阿森纳,这是他第174次代表阿森纳出场比赛。在比赛第2分钟皮雷将球轻推入网,打进了他在阿森纳的第50球。 “比赛前15分钟就如梦幻般,”这位30岁的队员说到。“在对塞尔塔的维哥的比赛中我也进了球,而今天比赛里我打进了第50球。” 自两年前从膝盖十字韧带受伤恢复后,皮雷就不断地取得进球。在2002年3月足总杯第6轮主场与纽卡斯尔的第二回合比赛中,皮雷为躲避达比扎斯的铲球而受伤。 伤势恢复后,皮雷在02年10月22日对欧塞尔的比赛中替补出场,之后他68次首发,9次作为替补上场,打进29球。对一名很少主罚点球的中场球员来说,这样的进球数字是惊人的。 阿森纳主教练温格说到:“皮雷为俱乐部打进了50个球,他是名优秀的球员。现在他已经恢复到最佳状态,我们都为他的优异表现感到高兴。” “刚来阿森纳时他还未成名,正是通过他付出的努力,才取得了如此成绩,并成为一名球星。” “这里每个人都喜欢他,不仅仅因为他是个好小伙,更因为他是名优秀的球员。他不仅自己能进球,在比赛中的作用更大。” “他将成为一名伟大的阿森纳球员。”
2#

2004年3月1日

We won't become complacent, insists Wenger Quiet determination has been the prevailing mood at Highbury this season, and Ars鑞e Wenger is certain it will not give way to complacency despite Arsenal's nine-point lead at the top of the Premiership. This time last year it was also advantage Arsenal in the title race, but the trophy ended up at Old Trafford. According to Wenger there is a steely resolve within the squad not to let that happen again. "I don't need to remind the players about last season because what you feel in your body or in your soul is stronger than any speech," Wenger told Arsenal.com. "We were hurt last year but I don't think we were complacent. Manchester United were on an outstanding run and that can happen in football. They were on a run from December. They just kept winning and that's why they won the title." "We look to be on a run now and we want to keep it going and remain unbeaten because that cements the team's strength and belief as well. But it is precarious," he said. "It was very tight last year and it can become very tight again this year. What is important is what we do here, not what other people say. We are intelligent enough and focused enough to know that." "The players are happy when they extend the lead, they want the lead to be as big as possible," he said. "It is a good lead, it is great to be in front but the players know that it is not over. "They were exhausted and relieved when they came out of the game against Charlton. There was no sense of triumph at all." [01 March 2004] 温格表示:我们不会就此感到自满 尽管现在英超积分榜上领先9分,温格表示球队仍保持清醒,不会就此自满。 去年此时,阿森纳也在积分榜上占据领先,但最后曼联夺得了冠军。阿森纳决不会再让类似的事情发生了。 “我不需要提醒队员们上赛季的事,因为深刻的体会远胜于言语。” “上赛季的事我们感到很难过,但当时我们并没有骄傲自满。曼联当时势头不错,而在足球赛里那样的情况是有可能发生的。曼联从12月起就保持连胜。他们一直能保证三分,最后就就夺冠了。” “我们已连续取得比赛胜利,希望可以保住这样的势头,继续保持不败。这样可以稳固球队士气及信心。但我们也应该更加小心。” “上赛季冠军争夺很激烈,本赛季也一样。关键的是我们自己要打好比赛,不要去管别人会说什么。现在我们变聪明了,把精力更多关注在比赛上。” “能扩大领先优势,球员门也感到非常高兴,他们希望领先的越多越好。能在积分榜排第一很好,但球员们明白,竞争还在继续。” “打完与查尔顿的比赛后,球员们都很疲倦。当时根本还未体会胜利的喜悦。”
3#

2004年3月2日

Bergkamp buoyed by dressing-room spirit The Dutchman has seen players come and go in almost nine years at Highbury but he believes this group are coming together. "I have a feeling that this team is really gelling together," said Bergkamp. "There are a lot of friendships that only come after a year or two. They don't come just in one season, you need to stick to together. We have been a team for some time and it really shows." "Last year we gave it away a little bit in the Premiership. We lost some silly games and drew a few as well. In the end all that counts is winning and so we are focussing on our own game. "I just hope we won't play any different. The first-half against Charlton is exactly how we should be playing." That nine-point gap has understandably given the media an "It's-theirs-to-lose" attitude and prompted other title-chasers to declare the lead is too great to claw back. "We ignore that," Bergkamp replied. "The main thing now is not to slip up. You never know, it has happened twice or once to us and to Manchester United. "There is still a long way to go and there are still some tough games to play. Mathematically we have not won it so we just have to go on and see where it takes us in all those competitions. We are a zone where we just concentrate on ourselves." [02 March 2004] 更衣室气氛令博格坎普倍受鼓舞 在效力阿森纳这9年里,这位荷兰球员看到不少球员转近转出,但现在他相信,球队非常团结。 “现在球队非常团结。一两年相处下来大家都成了好朋友。队员们并不是在同一个赛季到来的,应该学会团结。球队是一个整体。” “去年英超联赛里我们输掉了几场不该输的比赛,又在一些比赛中被逼平。取得三分才是最关键的,所以现在我们一心打好比赛。” “我们应该坚持现在的打法,就像与查尔顿比赛的上半场那样。” 阿森纳现在英超联赛积分榜上以9分领先,媒体认为英超冠军归属已非常明朗,而且其他的联赛冠军争夺球队也认为这样的领先优势已很难追赶了。 “这些我们并不在意。现在最关键的是保持势头。以前我们或是曼联都遇到过被后来居上的情况。” “联赛还有很长的路要走,还有困难的比赛等着我们。我们还没有确定可以稳获冠军,所以我们还要继续踢好比赛,在参加的所有赛事中都力争好成绩。我们现在只关心自己的表现。”
4#

2004年3月2日

Reyes aims to copy the Henry blueprint The Spanish striker is still working his way into English football after his multi-million pound transfer on January 27. A double strike against Chelsea in the FA Cup fifth round has eased his transition somewhat but, with only four starts to his name, there is a long way to go. Like Henry, 20-year-old Reyes arrived as a left-sided winger but is being converted into a pacy striker with an eye for goal. The former Seville star likes the comparison. "I think Mr Wenger will help me improve as part of the team and maybe I can become a star in the same way Henry has," he said. "It is very easy to play with the best players, such as Thierry. We speak the same language - the language of football." Reyes describes the speed of the English game as "incredible", adding that even his electric pace is being tested. It was a similar experience for Henry. He signed in August 1999, scored his first goal in mid-September but it took until a 2-1 victory over Derby on November 28 for the floodgates to open. The rest has not just been history - it has been historic. "Mr Wenger has given me freedom at the moment," said Reyes. "I'm sure he'll tell me how to play inside the team soon but, just for now, I am let free." If the manager's methods do the same for Reyes as they did for Henry, expect a few worried Premiership defenders come next season. [02 March 2004] 雷耶斯:向亨利学习 1月27日转会至阿森纳后,这位西班牙射手仍在学习融入英国足球。足总杯对切尔西一战中两脚射门使他开始融合入球队中,但到现在只有四次首发出场,看来他还有很长的路要走。 与亨利一样,20对的雷耶斯刚来阿森纳时也是作为左边锋,但正在转变为一名前锋。前塞尔维亚队员对于自己和亨利相比感到高兴。 “温格教练会帮助我融入球队,也许我会成为像亨利那样的球星。” “能和亨利这样的优秀队员一起踢球真是太棒了。足球就是我们的共同语言。” 雷耶斯用“难以置信”来形容英国足球,认为自己的速度在英超比赛中都难有发挥。 亨利有着类似的经历。他于1999年8月来到阿森纳,在9月中旬的比赛中打入他在新球队的第一球。但自那以后直到11月28日2:1的德比战中才再次进球。接下来他的表现不仅仅是过往的历史,而是极具历史意义的。 “温格主教练给予我充分的自由。我想他会告诉我应该如何在队内踢好球。” 如果温格能把雷耶斯调教成亨利那样的前锋,那下赛季英超的后卫们可有得担心了。
5#

2004年3月8日

Exclusive - Wenger: 'I believe we can beat Man Utd' 温格:我相信能战胜曼联 Ars鑞e Wenger believes drawing Manchester United in the FA Cup Semi-Final could have its benefits. 对于足总杯半决赛抽到曼联,温格认为有好处。 "We have met four Premiership teams so far in this FA Cup run," Wenger told Arsenal.com, "and now we know we have to face another one in the Semi-Final. “在足总杯里我们已经四次与英超球队交手,现在我们在半决赛中的对手也是一支英超队伍。” "The big advantage to drawing Manchester United in the last four is you know the team will focus. The players really know they have to perform at their best to go through and that can be an advantage. “四强赛中与曼联相遇,最大的好处就是球队肯定会全力以赴。队员们都知道,必须以最佳表现来争取晋级,这点会对我们有利。” "Naturally you would always prefer to face the so called 'weaker' teams, but I think sometimes it can be a better draw to face a harder team because it pushes you on to perform better." “一般来说总是希望与所谓的‘弱队’分在一起,但我想能和强队打比赛将会给我们更大动力。” Wenger is happy to play Sir Alex Ferguson's side at this stage rather than saving the battle of England's top two sides over recent year for the Millennium Stadium. 想比两支英超最强的球队在千年球场相遇,温格宁愿与弗格森的队伍在半决赛就碰面。 "I would not necessarily have rather played them in the Final than the Semi-Final," he said. "Anyway when there is a draw there is no point in wishing for something, because you get what you are given. “相比起与曼联相会决赛,那还是在半决赛就相遇好些。而且对于抽签我们只有接受结果。” "After that when you have the task in front of you, the only focus is how you get through, and I believe we can beat Manchester United." “当任务明确后,需要做的就是全力争胜,我相信阿森纳可以击败曼联。” [08 March 2004]
6#

2004年3月17日

Vieira hopes Highbury stays an injury-free zone 维埃拉希望球队不会受伤病捆扰 Patrick Vieira is keeping his fingers crossed that his Arsenal side can steer clear of injuries for the rest of the season. 维埃拉希望在赛季剩余的时间内,阿森纳不会因球员伤病受到影响。 The captain has high hopes of lifting up to three trophies in May - the Premiership, the FA Cup and the Champions League. But having let a significant lead slip in the League last season, Vieira is wary any disruption to Arsenal's tight-knit squad. 阿森纳队长非常希望球队在5月能成为三冠军王,即英超、足总杯和欧洲冠军杯三项冠军。但鉴于上赛季在积分榜上遥遥领先的情况下仍被对手反超,维埃拉认为球队现在能上场的队员并不多,要提防伤病。 "It is important to have everyone fit because, from now on, it will be the final sprint until the end. We need the whole squad if we want to win trophies." “从现在开始是最后的冲刺阶段了,因此队员们都应该保持身体状态。如果我们想要赢得这几项冠军,需要有完整的队伍。” That includes Vieira himself, who missed almost all of October and November with a thigh problem. 而维埃拉正是因为大腿伤势,几乎休战了整个10月与11月。 "I had a difficult start and had some injuries," he said. "I worked really hard with [fitness coach] Tony Colbert and now I am feeling better and better in every single game." “我也受到了不少伤病捆扰,在健身教练Colbert的指导下我进行了艰苦的训练,现在我已经恢复了,在比赛中也能够发挥水平了。” Despite a healthy nine-point lead in the Premiership and fine form in the Champions League, Vieira will not be enjoying the fruits of his labours too early. The memory of letting their advantage slip last year is still fresh. 尽管阿森纳现在英超积分榜上有9分的优势,在欧洲冠军杯中也保持良好势头,维埃拉并不想那么早就开始自满。他还记得上赛季被反超时的情景。 "We will wait before saying 'we are the best squad' or anything like that. Football is about winning trophies and at the moment we have not won anything. We are in the Semi-Final of the FA Cup, top of the league and we are on course in the Champions League. “现在我们还不能说自己是‘最强球队’。足球就是为了赢得冠军,而现在我们还没有夺冠。我们打进了足总杯半决赛,在联赛积分榜上暂列第一,也进入了冠军杯1/4决赛。 "We have been playing together for five or six years and we just want to play well on the pitch. “队员们在一起踢球已经有5、6年了,我们的目标就是在踢好比赛。 "As a player you dream to play in these sorts of important games. And, as a team, when you were in a position where we were last season, you learn a lot from it. “球员们都希望可以参加这样的重要赛事。我们吸取了上赛季的教训。 "It shows how intelligent we are because we have learnt from our mistakes." “吸取了经验教训,说明我们是明智的。” [17 March 2004]
7#

2004年3月18日

Pennant extends Leeds loan spell 彭南特在利兹租借期延长 Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant has extended his loan period with Premiership club Leeds United for a further month. 阿森纳中场队员彭南特在英超利兹的租借期将延长一个月。 The England Under-21 international has been at Elland Road since August and has featured in 26 games scoring one goal. 自去年8月起,这位英格兰21岁以下国家队队员代表利兹总共参加了26场比赛,打入一球。 Pennant is now due to return to Arsenal on April 19. 彭南特将在4月19日返回阿森纳。 [18 March 2004]
1526.bmp (, 下载次数:0)

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年3月](3/19/2004 9:08:00 AM 上传)

1526.bmp

8#

2004年3月19日

Wenger - Still three teams in it 温格:冠军争夺仍是三足鼎立 Unbeaten Arsenal go into the final 10 games with a nine-point lead over second-place Chelsea and 12 points ahead of Manchester United in third. It is certainly a healthy advantage. One that has led many observers to suggest it is as good as over. The manager is not one of them. 英超联赛还剩10场比赛,阿森纳现领先排名第二与第三的切尔西与曼联分别达9分与12分,联赛冠军已经基本到手了。很多人都认为冠军归属已没有悬念,但主教练温格却不这么认为。 "Mathematically it is still possible to lose the lead," he said. "It is just for us to keep our attitude right. We know that. “就积分数字来说,他们仍然有追上的可能。我们现在应该保持心态。” "We are in a final sprint now. With four games to go perhaps you could say 'yes it's over' but 10 games is too far. Manchester United were ahead of us seven or eight games ago. That is why we are on our toes now. “现在到最后冲刺阶段了。如果只剩四场比赛了,那我们可以认为竞争已经结束,但现在还有10场要打。在七、八场比赛前,曼联还领先我们,因此现在我们也需更为谨慎。” "Both teams are still there and don't forget Manchester United still have to play against us and Chelsea. That means they are not out of the race." “曼联与切尔西两队仍有机会,而且曼联还有与我们以及切尔西交手的机会。也就是说他们还未退出冠军争夺。” Arsenal's impressive run has brought them to the doorstep of history and, naturally, at Friday's pre-match press conference there was much discussion about records. 阿森纳很有希望可以打破纪录,因此在周五的赛前新闻发布会上,这个话题自然要被提级了。 If they avoid defeat against Bolton that will make it 31 Premiership games unbeaten - a club and competition record. It will also equal the all-time League record for an unbeaten start, the current best of 29 is shared between Leeds (1973-74) and Liverpool (1987-88). 如果阿森纳可以战胜博尔顿,那就可以创造31场英超不败的纪录。这将打平利兹与利物浦保持的29场不败的纪录。 As you might expect, Wenger refused to be bogged down in minutiae when he has the bigger picture to think about. His focus remains fixed on the trophies some way in the distance. 然而,温格有更远大的设想。他更多关注的是几项冠军。 "We don't even speak about them," he said. "We are hungry to do well in every game and a consequence of that is you break records. “我们不在意这些纪录,我们渴望在每项赛事中都有良好发挥,那样自然可以打破纪录。” "We have done that already by scoring in very many games but we don't think about them. “每场比赛我们都有进球保证胜利,但我们并不会太在乎纪录。 "We have a massive game against Bolton tomorrow and we'll just concentrate on that." “明天就是与博尔顿的大战了,现在我们一心要打好比赛。” [19 March 2004]
1552.bmp (, 下载次数:0)

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年3月](3/22/2004 9:42:00 AM 上传)

1552.bmp

9#

2004年3月24日

CHELSEA 1-1 ARSENAL Champions League Stamford Bridge Wednesday, March 24 Match Report Wenger: 'I'm happy because we had to chase the game' ...on the game "Chelsea played well, they defended well and were quite cautious. You could see that it was a European Cup game because they played not to concede a goal. They knew that was important so they tried to suck us in and get a breakaway and score. We had a lot of possession but we didn't create a lot of opportunities. I think Chelsea made it difficult for us, they never opened the game up completely. They were happy with 0-0 for a long, long time, but I am pleased to draw 1-1 because we had to chase the game." 。。。谈比赛 “切尔西踢得不错,防守到位准确。他们尽力保证不失球,这的确是冠军杯赛。切尔西希望压着我们突破进球。尽管我们控球时间更长,但创造的机会不多。与切尔西的比赛不太好打,我们很难放开来踢。也许他们可以接受0-0,但我们能够追上比分,我对1-1平局感到满意。” ...on the two goals "We gave the goal away at an unexpected moment because we were pushing in their half. They made it difficult for us and then we needed to show a lot of character for 10 minutes because they had one or two opportunities. It gave them a big lift and for us it was a big blow. We needed to survive and we needed to show patience. It was important for us to come back to 1-1 and to do that after being 1-0 down is a good result for us." 。。。谈两个进球 “我们一直在对方的半场进攻,那个失球有些突然。对手先进一球后局面对我们不利,之后10分钟内我们表现更好,而他们只有一、两次机会。那个进球使切尔西士气大振,而对我们却是个打击。为了出线,我们需要耐心。0-1落后的情况下能够1-1追平比分很关键。” ...on Jens Lehmann's part in Chelsea's goal "He feels that he is guilty and we know that he is not completely out of it because he came for the ball and he was caught by [Eidur] Gudjohnsen. Having seen it again on TV I think that Gudjohnsen played very well on the ball, but there is a question mark over whether Jens should have come out for that ball. When you try to play high up the pitch like we did, it is one of the risks you take." 。。。谈切尔西那个进球莱曼是否有责任 “他自己认为应该对那个失球负责,也许现在他还没能原谅自己,因为是他出击拦阻,然后被古德扬森打进那个球。在电视上看了那个镜头重播,古德扬森的进球很漂亮,不过很难说莱曼当时是否应该出击。在这样重大的比赛中,有时候是需要冒险的。” ...on a rare headed goal from Pires "It was fantastic for him, especially because he is not at his best [in the air]. He always finds a way into the box where he can be dangerous, even if it is only once per game. When he gets a chance he puts it in." 。。。谈皮雷难得的头球破门 “皮雷的头球并不算好,那个进球太棒了。即使一场比赛中只有那么一次机会,但他总是能突破到禁区对球门形成威胁。只要他抓住机会就能进球。” ...on Thierry Henry's performance "I felt that Thierry played very well but he always had three or four players around him. He was at full fitness and he gave a lot tonight." 。。。谈亨利的表现 “我认为亨利表现很好,但总是有三到四名队员在防守他。今晚的比赛他尽全力了。” ...on whether Arsenal are favourites to go through "When you are in the game you don't look at whether you are the favourites, my main worry is to win the game at Highbury and we know we can do that. We have a good opportunity now because we play at home, at Highbury." 。。。阿森纳是否更有希望晋级下一轮 “比赛中不能只想到是否我们更具优势,现在我们要做的就是在海布利主场赢得比赛,而我们有这个实力。因为第二回合是在海布利主场,我们更有机会。” [24 March 2004]
10#

以下是引用jasmee在2004-3-30 16:00:44的发言: 皮雷,牛!!!!
呵,DD很激动哦?![em06]
发新话题 回复该主题