阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年3月] [复制链接]

51#

以下是引用jasmee在2004-3-30 16:00:44的发言: 皮雷,牛!!!!
呵,DD很激动哦?![em06]
52#

以下是引用pires_li在2004-3-27 13:48:52的发言: 第一次翻文章,请指教!
辛苦DD啦!![em21][em44][em46][em05]
53#

小意思啦!
54#

Henry satisfied with draw at Highbury 亨利对海布里的平局表示满意 It would have been "greedy" to have taken anything more than a point from yesterday's clash with Manchester United, according to Thierry Henry. 据亨利说,对于昨天和曼联的碰撞,得到比一分更好的结果是“贪婪”的。 The Arsenal striker fired his side ahead five minutes after the break with a wickedly swerving shot from distance. But Sir Alex Ferguson's team put the home defence under scrutiny in the final stages and were rewarded four minutes from time when substitute Louis Saha tapped home the equaliser from close range. 这个阿森纳射手为球队在下半场第5分钟凭借一记原地转身的远射首开纪录,但弗农民的球队随后使主队回撤防守,终于得到回报,替补上场的萨哈在完场前4分钟把比分扳平。 "We are not happy but not disappointed," said Henry. "Sometimes you can't be greedy. Sometimes you have to take what you take and I don't think this was a bad result. “我们并不高兴,但也不太失望,”亨利说."有时候你不能太贪婪。有时候你需要拿到你应拿到的,但我不觉得这是个不好的结果。” "Yes they leveled the game in the last minutes but then I am sure that if I try to hit that shot another time I don't know if it would have done the same thing. “是的,他们在最后时刻扳平了比分,但是我确定如果再给我一次射那个球的机会的话,我可能不会做同样的事。” "You have to give them credit. They were playing the ball really wide and putting balls in with Solksjaer. In the last 20 minutes we were more defending than attacking. We are not using it as an excuse but we could feel the game against Chelsea in midweek. “你必须相信他们的能力。他们打得很有宽度,然后由索斯克亚传进来,最后20分钟,我们更多的是在防守。我们不会把周中和海鲜队的比赛作为没能取胜的借口。” "So yes we are frustrated because the ball went in at the end but on the other side, if you look at the game, Van Nistlerooy could have nicked it at the end and so could we. “当然比赛结束时我们感到遗憾,我们最后时刻有机会再度领先,但是如果你再看看这场比赛,犯驴在最后也有机会打入一球。” "Maybe last season we would have conceded a goal in the last minute." “如果是在上个赛季,我们可能就在最后一分钟输球了。" So the unbeaten run and the records continue, even if the lead at the top of the table was cut to seven points. "所以,我们的不败纪录还在继续,即使我们的领先优势被减少到了7分。” "We lost two points to Chelsea," said Henry. "But everybody knows that they will have to go to Manchester United later on. "我们这次比海鲜少拿了两分,”亨利说。“但是每个人都知道他们还要去打满脸。" "The most important thing was not to lose the game." "最重要的是,我们没有输掉比赛。” [29 March 2004]
55#

以下是引用Shirley7在2004-3-30 18:20:32的发言:
以下是引用pires_li在2004-3-27 13:48:52的发言: 第一次翻文章,请指教!
辛苦DD啦!![em21][em44][em46][em05]
  半夜上网,路过这里,肚子突然觉得饿了。。。正好看见有吃的,他那份我先吃了,JJ以后再给他做哈

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-31 4:59:11编辑过]

56#

楼上的,强我东西吃啊!呵呵。。
57#

犯驴?翻译得真经典!
阿森钠是我的女人,拿什么来呵护她都不过分。
发新话题 回复该主题