阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

walking........running........nothing........ [复制链接]

1#

running man

Waiting up all night There's something on my mind I need to tell you why He's playing you for a fool He's fooling 'round on you And I just lost my cool Feeling so sad Too bad for the running man 'Cause he waits too long so he can't come back again Too bad for the running man 'Cause I'm right here waiting to make that girl forget Too bad for the running man goodbye Life isn't what it seems Or something in a dream That's not quite what I mean I need to say goodbye You think I didn't try I'm not that other guy I'm feeling so sad Too bad for the running man 'Cause he waits too long so he can't come back again Too bad for the running man 'Cause I'm right here waiting to help that girl forget Too bad for the running man goodbye Too bad for the running man 'Cause he waits too long so he can't come back again Too bad for the running man 'Cause I'm right here waiting to help that girl forget Too bad for the running man goodbye It's too bad for the running man It's too bad for the running man It's too bad for the running man It's too bad It's too bad It's too bad for the running man It's too bad for the running man It's too bad for the running man It's too bad It's too bad

in a way

On the third floor of a hotel There's a pregnant Flamenco dancer In the bathtub is a razor And she's planning her great escape But in a way she's giving up on herself But either way she's giving up some of herself In the backyard there's a small boy Playing soldier with an army ranger In the front room is a mother To the small boy she's a total stranger In a way she's giving up on herself Whoa Whoa But either way she's giving up some of herself Whoa Whoa Love is only what you give up Life isn't what you get Love won't always fill your cup Life's when you start to live Life's when you learn to give When I leave here I'm gonna go home To the small boy and that flamenco dancer Leave a guitars in the spotlight I'm gonna go home to my biggest fans But in a way I'm giving up some of myself Whoa Whoa But in a way isn't that what it's about Whoa Whoa But in a way I'm giving up some of myself Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Oh Whoa Whoa Oh Whoa Whoa Isn't that what it's about (Love is only what you give up Life isn't what you get Love won't always fill your cup Life's when you start to live Life's when you learn to give) Whoa Whoa Oh Whoa Whoa Oh Whoa Whoa Isn't that what it's about? (Love is only what you give up Life isn't what you get Love won't always fill your cup Life's when you start to live Life's when you learn to give) Isn't that what it's about?

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2007-12-15 11:29:15
2#

回复:walking........running........nothing........

楼主推荐一般都不错
3#

的确是
4#

很对
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
发新话题 回复该主题