阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Simple Plan - Simple Plan [复制链接]

1#

When I'm Gone (Acoustic Version)

I look around me But all I seem to see Is people going nowhere Expecting sympathy It's like we're going through the motions Of a scripted destiny Tell me where's our inspiration If life won't wait I guess it's up to me No, we're not gonna waste Another moment in this town And we won't come back The world is calling out We'll leave the past in the past Gonna find the future If misery loves company Well, so long You'll miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone Procrastination Running circles in my head While you sit there contemplating You wound up left for dead (You're left for dead) Life is what happens While you're busy making your excuses Another day, another casualty But that won't happen to me No, we're not gonna waste Another moment in this town And we won't come back The world is calling out We'll leave the past in the past Gonna find the future If misery loves company Well, so long You'll miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone When I'm gone Let's go! Won't look back when I say goodbye I'm gonna leave There's a hole behind me I'm gonna take what's mine tonight 'Cause every wasted day Becomes a wasted chance You're gonna wake up feeling sorry 'Cause life won't wait I guess it's up to you No, we're not gonna waste Another moment in this town And we won't come back The world is calling out We'll leave the past in the past Gonna find the future If misery loves company Well, so long You'll miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2008-02-19 14:46:23
2#

回复:Simple Plan - Simple Plan

已经 骑驴  下过了   还可以吧
3#

本人喜欢SP很久了,老粉丝了!不过给我印象最深的是welcome to my life.然后就疯狂地爱上他们了! 哈哈谢谢LZ:Onoo16:
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
4#

No love....I can wait forever!
5#