阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Do you feel SOLEDAD?? [复制链接]

1#
If only you could see the tears in the world you left behind If only you could heal my heart just one more time Even when I close my eyes There's an image of your face And once again I come to realise You're a loss I can't replace Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory live on Why did you leave me Soledad Walking down the streets of nothingville Where our love was young and free Can't believe just what an empty place It has come to be I would give my life away If it could only be the same Cause I can't still the voice inside of me That is calling out your name Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory live on Why did you leave me Soledad Time will never change the things you told me After all we're meant to be love will bring us back to you and me If only you could see Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory live on Why did you leave me Soledad 再翻开过去的记忆,仿佛时间还停留在刚认识他们时。5个大男孩,有着湛蓝的眼睛,像湖水。爱尔兰人将我征服,因为他们天籁般的声音,好听到近乎不可复制。 如今,5个人变成了4个人。说不出来的感觉。时光走得太快,匆匆抚平了昔日的青涩,而成熟也正是时间恩赐给他们的另一种魅力。失去,是一种遗憾,但同时也是一种永恒。
最后编辑serkan 最后编辑于 2008-03-15 23:30:06
No good thing ever dies

2#

回复:Do you feel SOLEDAD??

很早就听过这个  不是很感冒 不过他们的歌  都有一定的水准
3#

他们也算是唯一能和BSB拼一下的组合了

噢!上野!
4#

後街也沒影了
赵爷玉面银盔甲,云腾白马枪挑花
咏尔长板救汉嗣,赞美百战威无涯
古来冲阵扶危主,只有常山赵子龙
七探蛇盘鬼神愁,银蟒枪飞荡人魂
5#

以前,westlife就是我的阿森纳。。。
6#

后街最高

“他能像亨利一样令人兴奋,他有这个潜力,我喜欢他带球的感觉,他那种一往无前的气势,在需要做决定时,他展示的冷静让人印象很深。亨利是他的好榜样,他们之间有一些相似之处,惊人的速度和坚定的决心。”
发新话题 回复该主题