阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[枪迷心声] 谈一下阿森纳的瓶颈 [复制链接]

1#

回复:谈一下阿森纳的瓶颈

LZ has good business sense. And this is a good article you wrote. But i view this from commercial angal as well but my conclusion is totally different: i think Wenger IS using a business mind on all this. He may even predict that this would not result into a Champion! But ,arsenal will be making money---that is how it counts to Wenger and to the club. Come on, there are 20 teams in England, are they existing for the purpose of Champion, no! most of them exist for profits. You can make profits even you are just 11th or 15th, no problem. Therefore to any club, survive and make a profit is fundermantle and our coach does not forget that. You know when can we make the trophy? in recession. Because the current Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool model can not survive if there is a tremendours recession like the one is going on in the United States. When business is back to business, Wenger will excel. For the time being, I dont really think we can walk other way. Our way is not the best but to be honest, the most appropriate to us, no matter you look at it from competition or from commercial angle.
本主题由 超级版主 Forward 于 3/23/2009 10:48:55 AM 执行 主题分类 操作
发新话题 回复该主题