回复:King Of The Earth

最近超喜欢这歌````  August Rush 的原声``` 舒缓的悲伤的感觉```可惜找不到歌词
3#

不错hohoho
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
4#

I'm as crazy as clown tonight a clown without a crown tonight a simple sack of wishes and bones. I'm as useless as a memory the day before it came to me to save your time stitches and stones But once in my life I was the king of the earth once in my life, I was. I've flown horses on the skies above that aint enough for you my love to fill these empty castles with ghosts I've married devils to their history sood where you would bury me through a time of statues and rows But once in my life I was the king of the Earth Once in my life I was. now that the stars have frozen in their places all that I've hold seems gone now that the stars have fallen from their faces I will see you on I'll never be your picture present but I hope you go the rose I sent to save your town of stitches and bones I'm nothing more than a simple man born to be american out to draw these bridges and motes but once in my life I was the kind of the Earth Once in my life...
5#

谢谢 楼上补歌词   你是找来的  还是自己写的?
6#

找的,全听下来还有点难饿... 还有半个多小时电影就下好了,争取今晚看完.... 那段吉他solo美。一直觉得我家Jonatha的声音好,记得以前看过一段采访,他哥哥, Allen?在电影中出任Jonathan乐队里的Drum....
最后编辑Summerist 最后编辑于 2008-04-06 08:49:14
7#

电影我发而没看    看完之后 来写个影评好不?  概括一下也可以 介绍里面还有什么好歌
8#

从来不看影评的人怎么会写影评呢..给你段开场白吧,也不知道自己听的对不对. Listen..Can you hear? The music. I can hear it everywhere--in the wind, in the air, in the light. It's all around us.. All you hve to do is open yourself up. All you have to do is listen. ...... Where I'm growing up.. He tires to stop me hearing the music. But when I'm alone, it builds up inside of me, and I think I can learn how to play it. They might hear me, they will know I was theirs, and find me. ...... Sometimes the world  tries to knock out of you. But I believe in music the way some people believe in the fairy tales. I like to imagin what I hear came from my mother and father. Maybe the notes I hear were the same ones they heard the night they met. Maybe that's how they found each other. Maybe that's how they'll find me. ...... I believe that once upon a time, long ago, they heard the music, and followed it. ...... - It's a great song, isn't it?    - What are you doing here? - Listening...What are you doing?    - I just come up here to... - Get away?..Have a seat..Come on. Be brave...From the roof stander.... Can you hear that?    - What is that? - It's a wish..    - What's that sound like? - "Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance With the stars up above in your eyes A fantabulous night to make romance 'Neath the cover of October skies..." - When I was a young fellow, I used to talk to the man..    - And he's making that up? - ...Oh god, I haven't done that for a long time....    - Does he ever talked back? - Well, he used to..Now I just find myself on the roof talking to myself. Like a **(听不懂..whatever...).  I just hide here on me own..    - Well, I'm here. - Yes, you are....I'm Louis.    - Lyla. - So what's your story Lyla?    - I don't know..I'm just..I'm just me...What are you looking at? - You.. 故事就这么开始的.
最后编辑Summerist 最后编辑于 2008-04-14 07:23:03
9#

我晕
发新话题 回复该主题