阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

one balloon,two balloons [复制链接]

1#

Artist: Hot Hot Heat Album: Happiness Ltd. Year: 2007 Title: Outta Heart

Make sure you wake me when you get back from the dead I’ll still be lying here in bed All of your followers – they still what you feel It’s just a shame it ain’t real It’s in you to give It’s in you to take It’s in you to stand up It’s in you to break And all of these people are waiting for someone to show them the way I’m outta my soul I’m out in the dark I’m outta my mind And I’m outta my heart I’m outta my luck I’m down on my knees If it matters to you I guess it matters to me Effortless compliments wrapped up in useless advice A battle of wit with an army Beautiful memories pillaged by termites of time Denying it all to a bottle of wine It’s in you to give It’s in you to take It’s in you to stand up It’s in you to break And all of these people are waiting for someone to show them the way I’m outta my soul I’m out in the dark I’m outta my mind And I’m outta my heart I’m outta my luck I’m down on my knees If it matters to you I guess it matters to me Are you worth your weight in gold? Are you worth your weight in gold? Are you worth your weight in gold? I’m outta heart and outta soul I’m outta my soul I’m out in the dark I’m outta my mind And I’m outta my heart I’m outta my luck I’m down on my knees If it matters to you I guess it matters to me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Spoon Album: A Series Of Sneaks Year: 1998 Title: Advance Cassette

~

~

~

Getting caught's made me think it over and it told me that you're never coming back here again we've been doing things the same way for so long that it took me aback and i don't think i’ll ever hear that sad song again don't tell me i’ve lost you advance cassette i just can't believe it no don't say that i’ve lost you advance cassette i just can't believe it you'll know by the look on their faces when they pass you you've been dropped off on the texas highway i’ve been out here now for so long that i’m not sure how you wound me so tight i’m afraid i won't ever hear that sad song again so don't tell me i’ve lost you advance cassette oh no i just can't believe in it no don't say that i’ve lost you advance cassette i just can't believe it

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: The Orange Lights Album: Life is Still Beautiful

Year: 2007 Title: Balloons

~

~

I know there's no way I can replace what I have lost Nothing I do's gonna bring you back so I try and get used to it I know there's nothing can fill the space where your face was Everything's gone now the world is an emptier place without you here Floating around like a balloon Wondering what I'm supposed to do Where are you now? Your star went out I know there's no way back to the place where I once was Nothing you do's gonna hurt me now because I'm already broken Floating around like a balloon Wondering what I'm supposed to do Where are you now ? Your star went out.

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2008-04-05 01:10:53
2#

回复:one balloon,two balloons

lz 很喜欢这种风格呀
发新话题 回复该主题