阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

sugarcane [复制链接]

1#
Baby ballerina's hiding somewhere in the corner Where the shadow wraps around her And our torches cannot find her She will stay there 'till the morning Crawl behind us as we are yawning And she will leave our gang to never be the same So grow tall sugarcane Eat the soil drink the rain But no, they'll chase you if you play their little games So run, run fast sugarcane You see my peep-show booth is handy There's a one way only mirror So I can dance here with my head out but I don't see if you get bitter And there's a button right beside me If I happen to want a wall to hide me If only the ballerina had one too So grow tall sugarcane Eat the soil drink the rain But no, they'll chase you if you play their little games So run, run fast sugarcane She said always be afraid Yeah you should always be afraid To grow tall sugarcane Eat the soil drink the rain But no they'll, chase you if you play their little games So run, run fast sugarcane Yeah you better run, run fast, sugarcane Yeah you better run, run fast, sugarcane
最后编辑cecilia72 最后编辑于 2008-04-19 10:15:44
2#

回复:sugarcane

最近都比较推荐这首
3#

回复:sugarcane

thx在我心情不好的时候听到这首歌了
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
4#

听了想哭了吧?

原帖由 andora89 于 2008-4-20 19:56:00 发表 thx在我心情不好的时候听到这首歌了  
5#