阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Love to be loved--honey,i will love you till i die [复制链接]

1#
so ramantic wedding ceremony.谁拥有了可是要幸福一辈子的 played by Marc Terenzi 看不了实在很可惜的,但如果看不了真推荐各位去土豆上找,真的好感人
最后编辑37°2 最后编辑于 2008-05-01 15:08:31
No good thing ever dies

2#

回复:Love to be loved---oh honey,i will love you till i...

看得了吗?反正我是看不到的........我的realplayer出问题了
No good thing ever dies

3#

回复:Love to be loved---oh honey,i will love you till i...

我和你一样的原因
4#

回复: Love to be loved---oh honey,i will love you till i...

I can`t believe I`d standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the Queen to reign my heart You changed my live so patiently And turned it into something good and real I feel just like I felt in all my dreams There are questions hard to answer Can`t you see? Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life Show me how can I show you That I`d blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true I love to be loved by you You're looking kind of scared right now You're waiting for the wedding vows But I don`t know if my tongue able to talk Your beauty is just blinding me Like sunbeams on a summer stream and I gotta close my eyes to protect me Can you take my hand and lead me From here please yeah...yeah... Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life Show me how can I show you That I`d blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true I love to be loved, I need to be loved I love to be loved by you I know they gonna say our love's not strong enough to last forever And I know they gonna say that well give up because of heavy weather But how can they understand that our love is just heaven sent We keep on going on and on cause this is where we both belong? Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life Show me how can I show you That I`d blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true I love to be loved, I need yes I need to be loved I love to be loved by you Yes I love to be loved by you
No good thing ever dies

5#

回复:Love to be loved--honey,i will love you till i die...

一直在缓冲
发新话题 回复该主题