阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

get lost & not get found [复制链接]

1#

这张专辑录制的时候,Queen乐队主唱Freddie Mercury已经知道自己时日无多,因此他决定让这张专辑在他死后才发行,并取名"Made In Heaven"

I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be Too many bitter tears are raining down on me I'm far away from home And I've been facing this alone For much too long Oh, I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me About growing up and what a struggle it would be In my tangled state of mind I've been looking back to find Where I went wrong Too much love will kill you If you can't make up your mind Torn between the lover And the love you leave behind You're headed for disaster 'Cos you never read the signs Too much love will kill you - every time I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be And it seems like there's no way out of this for me I used to bring you sunshine Now all I ever do is bring you down Ooh, how would it be if you were standing in my shoes Can't you see that it's impossible to choose No there's no making sense of it Every way I go I'm bound to lose Oh yes, Too much love will kill you Just as sure as none at all It'll drain the power that's in you Make you plead and scream and crawl And the pain will make you crazy You're the victim of your crime Too much love will kill you - every time Yes, too much love will kill you It'll make your life a lie Yes, too much love will kill you And you won't understand why You'd give your life, you'd sell your soul But here it comes again Too much love will kill you In the end In the end

-------------------------------------------------------------

Malice In Wonderland成立于1997年,灵魂人物Chri$ Wicked是乐队的主唱及词曲创作者,乐队的定位是华丽歌特金属,以华丽的装束,俊俏的外表和阴邪的曲风为主要特征。MiW的音乐中甜蜜的狂野旋律散发着迷幻颓废气息。

Welcome to the nightclub of sin & decadence I need you to join me, I´ll show you who I am Weclome to this nightclub of sin & decadence If you dare to join me, I´ll show you who I am This is me this is forever, holding on never let it go If you stay, we can be together, I´ll teach you everything I know To the one that I adore, Welcome in there´s plenty more I open up my door... It´s a place of care and sin You are more than welcome in Your new life can begin This is me this is forever Holding on never let it go If you stay, we can be together I´ll teach you everything I know Everything I know Come on Weclome to this nightclub of sin & decadence If you dare to join me, I´ll show you who I am To the one that I adore, Welcome in there´s plenty more I open up my door... It´s a place of care and sin You are more than welcome in Your new life can begin Let´s go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

流畅而惬意的旋律,迷人的靓嗓,足以让一众少女倾倒的魅力,如果你只是想放松下心情,享受下听觉的按摩,或者暂时想脱离那些艰涩而沉重的音乐,那这张<Breathless>绝对会是不错的选择~

You got my attention at hello We had this connection that wouldn’t let go There was something sexy ‘bout your voice Anything you say makes a beautiful noise And now we break up to make up right away Just an excuse to lay in bed all day I know that this thing we have wont ever change And that’s why I have the confidence to say CHORUS: A lot of girls are sexy but you know how to use it You can keep me up on the phone all night We say lets hang up on 3 but we don’t ever do it Aint it crazy how after all this time We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love Verse: Every time you call me, I wont lie I still get the goose-bumps I felt the first time That I saw you walk into a room Girl you hand me hooked on that beautiful view And now we break up to make up right away Just an excuse to lay in bed all day I know that this thing we have wont ever change And that’s why I have the confidence to say CHORUS Bridge: And baby you still know just how to Blow my mind After everything that we’ve been through It still feels right And I know, that I can’t Picture living my life without you

------------------------------------------

My Chemical Romance最新的一张EP

Well you can hide a lot about yourself, But honey, what're you gonna do? And you can sleep in a coffin, But the past ain't through with you. 'Cause we are all a bunch of liars. Tell me, baby, who do you wanna be? And we are all about to sell it, 'Cause it's tragic with a capital T. Let it be, Let it be, Let it be! 'Cause we all wanna party when the funeral ends. (Bababa, bababa) And we all get together when we bury our friends. (Bababa, bababa) It's been eight bitter years since I've been seeing your face. (Bababa, bababa) And you're walking away, and I will die in this place. Sometimes I scrape and sink so low, I'm shocked at what you're capable of. And if this is a coronation, I ain't feeling the love. 'Cause we are all a bunch of animals That never paid attention in school. So tell me all about your problems; I was killing before killing was cool. You're so cool, You're so cool, So cool! 'Cause we all wanna party when a funeral ends. (Bababa, bababa) And we all get together when we bury our friends. (Bababa, bababa) It's been nine bitter years since I've been seeing your face. (Bababa, bababa) And you're walking away, and I will die in this place. You'll never take me alive. You'll never take me alive. Do what it takes to survive, 'Cause I'm still here. You'll never get me alive. You'll never take me alive. Do what it takes to survive, And I'm still here. You'll never take me alive. You'll never get me alive. Do what it takes to survive, And I'm still here. You'll never get me. (Still here!) You'll never take me. (Still here!) You'll never get me alive. 'Cause we all wanna party when a funeral ends. (Bababa, bababa) And we all get together when we bury our friends. It's been ten fucking years since I've been seeing Your face 'round here. And you're walking away, and I will drown in the fear.

2#

回复:get lost & not get found

LZ  推荐的东西一向很有水准   这次我喜欢最后一首
发新话题 回复该主题