阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[转会传闻] [GOAL]经纪人:赫莱布已经不是阿森纳的人了 [复制链接]

1#
翻译:罗宾范佩尔西(ACN翻译小组) 转载请注明译者和出处:http://www.arsenalcn.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 经纪人Niki Spilevski透露赫莱布将在今夏离开北伦敦,而在这之前将是同教练温格进行最后的决定性谈话。 经纪人说:“我可以正式确认在不久之前赫莱布已经决定他将离开球队并加入其他俱乐部” “当然,阿森纳和温格都希望他留下,但他们不得不接受球员的建议” 赫莱布于2005年以11.2M欧元的身价从斯图加特加盟阿森纳。 但他现在已经对伦敦的吵闹感到厌烦,经济人确认他在寻求另一个清新的地方。 经纪人说:“那是他的选择,他知道是时候做出改变了” “阿莱克斯在阿森纳度过了三个美好的赛季,但他不能确认如果他留下,是否还能维系那种表现。” “阿莱克斯已经通知俱乐部他想要转会的渴望了” 温格对于赫莱布之前私会国米感到愤怒,并一度威胁要下放他去预备队。 但温格害怕赫莱布激活article 17,这将允许球员买断合同。 好在经纪人否认赫莱布将利用那个条款,并坚持赫莱布的未来在下一周内就会有头绪。 “我们不会用FIFA的article 17 ”他说:“我现在还不会告诉你球员将去哪里” “谈判在进行,我没权力将之公布于众。我想他的新东家在几天内就会明朗。” ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 阿森纳亚洲官方球迷会独家稿件声明:该作品(文字、图片、图表及音视频)特供ACN使用,未经授权许可,任何媒体和个人不得全部或部分转载。 原文: The Belarus international has been heavily linked with a move away from the Emirates, having earned strong interest from Internazionale, Barcelona and Real Madrid. And agent Niki Spilevski revealed that the 27-year-old will leave North London this summer, following crunch talks with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger. “I can officially confirm that a short time ago Alexander decided that he will leave Arsenal and join another club,” he said. “Of course Arsenal and Arsene wanted him to stay but they have accepted the player’s choice.” Change Hleb moved to Arsenal for ₤11.2 million from Bundesliga outfit VfB Stuttgart in 2005, and has since established himself alongside Cesc Fabregas as one of the team’s key creative outlets. But the midfielder has grown weary of the hustle-and-bustle of London, and Spilevski confirmed that his client seeks a fresh challenge. “That is his choice,” he said. “He has understood that the right time has come for him to make a change. “Alex has spent three good seasons at Arsenal and he wasn’t sure he could maintain the same level that he has been showing if he stayed. “It’s also true that he felt uncomfortable off the field. Alexander wants a change of scene. That’s had a large part to play in his decision. “Alex informed the club of his desire to move to another club.” Talks Wenger was livid upon learning that Hleb held talks with Inter officials before the end of the season, and threatened to banish the player to the reserves. The Frenchman feared Hleb would enact article 17, a FIFA rule that allows players to buy out their own contract if they have played in a particular country for a certain amount of time. But Spilevski denied that his client would exploit the clause, and insisted that Hleb’s future should be sorted during the week. “We are not using article 17 of the FIFA rule,” he said. “I can’t tell you anything about where he will be playing yet. “Talks are underway, and I don’t have the right to make them public. I think that the issue of his new club will be clarified in the next few days.”
最后编辑罗宾范佩尔西 最后编辑于 2008-05-24 08:50:37
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 5/25/2008 10:23:39 PM 执行 主题分类 操作

2#

回复:[GOAL]经纪人:赫莱布已经不是阿森纳的人了

要买的遮遮掩掩 要走的倒是坦诚 这都是什么事儿呀
3#

想走就走吧…… 强求着也没意思。只要不搞小动作,正常渠道的转会还是可以接受的。多卖几个银子。
4#

走就走吧,哪里是清净的地方,做和尚算了吧,要走还要找那么多理由,意甲环境更吵,去吧,跟雷耶斯一样说伦敦的天气很糟糕,结果现在已经消失了!
我爱枪手,爱他们一辈子!想住在海布里公寓,然后去酋长看球.
5#

留不住心那多卖几个钱才是王道!
徘徊于A与C之间的男人
6#

顶4L
7#

走吧,,,,旧的不去,新人不来
8#

他不是阿森纳的人,是白俄罗斯人
i wish i was like you, easily amused.
如果我们只输给钱
9#

对于他来说,在阿森纳的三年当然是美好的 因为赚得英镑不少 对于阿森纳来说,他只是为阿森纳踢了今年一年好球而已 前两年的表现糟糕透了 这样的情况下 他居然还有脸与阿森纳撕破脸 我实在是比佩服弗拉米尼更佩服他了

人生若只如初见,何事秋风悲画扇。
等闲变却故人心,却道故人心易变。
骊山语罢清宵半,夜雨霖铃终不怨。
何如薄幸锦衣郎,比翼连枝当日愿。
10#

滚吧,操...
发新话题 回复该主题