阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Coldplay苹果全新广告曲:Viva La Vida [复制链接]

1#
2#

回复:Coldplay苹果全新广告曲:Viva La Vida

Viva La Vida 生命万岁 I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to own 我曾经统治世界 我一开口,大海就为我升起 现在,在今天上午,我独自睡眠 打扫街道,我自己 I used to roll the dice Feel the fear in my enemy’s eyes Listen as the crowd would sing: “Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!” 我从前滚动骰子 在我的敌人的眼睛中十分恐惧 听到的人群会唱: “现在老国王死了!万岁国王” ! One minute I held the key Next the walls were closed on me And I discovered that my castles stand Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand 一分钟我曾掌管关键 下一秒墙壁对我封闭 我发现我的城堡矗立在 沙子和盐粒的支柱上 I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can’t explain Once you go there was never, never an honest word That was when I ruled the world (Ohhh) 我听到耶路撒冷的钟声响起 罗马骑兵合唱团在歌唱 成为我的镜子,我的剑和盾牌 我的传教士在国外 出于某种原因我无法解释 当你在那里没有一个诚实的字 这就是我统治世界的时候了 ( ohhh ) It was the wicked and wild wind Blew down the doors to let me in. Shattered windows and the sound of drums People couldn’t believe what I’d become 这是邪恶的而狂野的风 吹落大门,让我进去 打破了窗户和鼓声 人们不能相信我将成为什么 Revolutionaries wait For my head on a silver plate Just a puppet on a lonely string Oh who would ever want to be king? 革命家等待 将我的头颅放在银碟上 只是一个提线木偶 哦谁任何时候都希望成为国王? I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can’t explain I know Saint Peter won’t call my name Never an honest word But that was when I ruled the world (Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh) 我听到耶路撒冷的钟声响起 罗马骑兵合唱团在歌唱 成为我的镜子,我的剑和盾牌 我的传教士在国外 出于某种原因我无法解释 我知道圣彼得不会呼唤我的名字 当你在那里没有一个诚实的字 这就是我统治世界的时候了 ( ohhhhh ohhh ohhh ) I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can’t explain I know Saint Peter won’t call my name Never an honest word But that was when I ruled the world Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh 我听到耶路撒冷的钟声响起 罗马骑兵合唱团在歌唱 成为我的镜子,我的剑和盾牌 我的传教士在国外 出于某种原因我无法解释 我知道圣彼得不会呼唤我的名字 当你在那里没有一个诚实的字 这就是我统治世界的时候了
3#

我最喜欢的曲风,歌词也不错 在西方国家很多人都喜欢使用iPod+iTunes下载音乐,而Coldplay(酷玩乐队)的新专辑的主打歌“Viva la Vida”在本年度5月26日iTunes下载榜单为亚军。 Artist:Coldplay Song:Viva la Vida I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sweep alone Sweep the streets I used to own I used to roll the dice Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes Listen as the crowd would sing: "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!" One minute I held the key Next the walls were closed on me And I discovered that my castles stand Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explain Once you go there was never, never an honest word That was when I ruled the world (Ohhh) It was the wicked and wild wind Blew down the doors to let me in. Shattered windows and the sound of drums People couldn't believe what I'd become Revolutionaries wait For my head on a silver plate Just a puppet on a lonely string Oh who would ever want to be king? I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explain I know Saint Peter won't call my name Never an honest word But that was when I ruled the world (Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh) I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explain I know Saint Peter won't call my name Never an honest word But that was when I ruled the world Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh
4#

MV的风格也出彩
5#

膜拜下这歌词

──我依然在追求那遥远的梦.    Nakata'
6#

For some reason I can't explain 这段的味道全世界就一个人能唱的出,他叫Chris Martin

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
7#

想不到是超版推荐的噢
发新话题 回复该主题