阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Viva La Vida----永远的coldplay [复制链接]

1#
coldplay全新大碟Viva La Vida 表演者: Coldplay 唱片数: 1 条型码: 5099921688607 发行时间: 2008-06-17 出版者: Capitol 介质: Audio CD 专辑的名字来自一位墨西哥艺术家Frida Kahlo给自己的一幅画的命名。   在这张专辑制作的早期,三名乐队成员各自把对新专辑的想法都写在一张白板上,每一个人的想法都很激进前卫,最后,Chris Martin收回了他的看法。他希望以后有机会再游说他们。"我听到波诺曾经说过一句话,'乐队不应该为钱而分裂,他们应该只为了歌曲名单而分裂,'”他说,在这一点上,没有什么比这更有针对性了。”   乐队聘请了传奇制片人Brian Eno做他们第4张专辑的制作人。并且,他们有针对性地试图排除一切外来影响。吉他手Johnny Buckland说: "我们感觉自己的头三张专辑是一个三部曲,我们已经完成了。因此,我们想要做一些不同的。" 乐队让记者听了一下他们正在制作的歌曲小样,大多数听起来令人耳目一新, 完全不同于他们以往的热门歌曲“Clocks”和“Speed Of Sound”。   好几首歌相当粗糙靠近边缘,伴随着扭曲的吉他和更加突出的敲击。歌词是暗色调的,反复出现了死亡和孤独的主题。其中有几首歌,Martin延长他的声带调色板,其表现大大超出了人们对他以往运用假声的理解,其音色低沉,性感,给人的感觉更个人,更真实。"不管这样好还是不好,我们已经开始在音乐里融入更多的色彩。”Martin说。 "取悦每一个人是不可能做到的,我们经历了这么长时间才体会到这一点。这样说让人觉得自由——可能没有一个人喜欢我们做的这些东西,但我们此时此刻就是想这样做,而且要把它做完为止。”   在新专辑里,乐队探索了各种声波的方向,其中一些来自制作人呢Brain Eno的启发和鼓励。"他不主观臆断,做出来的东西令人耳目一新。”Matin说。Buckland补充说, "他不仅仅是带来声音或其他东西,他带来了对一切事情的想法,甚至具体到,怎样构筑我们渡过的这一天。他的建议让我们停下来,仔细考虑很多问题。” 曲目   1. Life in Technicolor   2. Cemeteries Of London   3. Lost!   4. 42   5. Lovers in Japan/Reign of Life   6. Yes!   7. Viva la Vida   8. Violet Hill   9. Strawberry Swing   10. Death and All His Friends 下载   http://www.fs2you.com/files/3058b0ee-3299-11dd-a2ed-0014221f3995/

我是有爱的阿姨~~
2#

回复:Viva La Vida----永远的coldplay

歌词 42      Those who are dead,   Are not dead,   They’re just living in my head.      And since I fell,   For that spell,   I am living there as well [Oh].      Time is short   And I’m sure,   There must be something more…      Those who are dead,   Are not dead,   They’re just living in my head [Oh].      And since I fell,   For that spell,   I am living there as well.      Time is so short,   And I’m sure,   There must be something more…      Oh…      You thought you might be a ghost,   You thought you might be a ghost,   You didn’t get to heaven   But you made it close,   You didn’t get to heaven   But you made it close,      You thought you might be a ghost,   You thought you might be a ghost,   You didn’t get to heaven   But you made it close,   You didn’t get to heaven but you [Oh Oh...]      Oh, Oh      Those who are dead,   Are not dead,   They’re just living in my head.      Ooh…       LOST!      Just because I’m losing   Doesn’t mean I’m lost   Doesn’tmean I’ll stop   Doesn’t mean I would cross      Just because I’m hurting   Doesn’t mean I’m hurt   Doesn’t mean I didn’t get   What I deserved   No better and no worse      I just got lost   Every river that I tried to cross   Every door I ever tried was locked   Ohhh and I’m…   Just waiting ’til the shine wears off      You might be a big fish   In a little pond   Doesn’t mean you’ve won   ‘Cause along may come   A bigger one      And you’ll be lost   Every river that you tried to cross   Every gun you ever held went off   Ohhh and I’m…   Just waiting until the firing stopped   Ohhh and I’m…   Just waiting ’til the shine wears off      Ohhh and I’m…   Just waiting ’til the shine wears off   Ohhh and I’m…   Just waiting ’til the shine wears off    CEMETERIES OF LONDON      At night they would go walking   Til the breaking of the day   The morning’s for sleeping   Through the dark streets   They’d go searching   To see God in their own way   Save the nightime for your weeping      Your weeping…      Singing   la la lala la la ehh   And the night over London, lay      So we rode down to the river   Where the tombs were stone   For the curse is to be broken   We’ll go underneath the arches   Where the witches aren’t the same   There are ghost towns in the ocean      The ocean..      Singing   la la lala la la ehh   And the night over London, lay      God is in the houses   And God is in my head   And all the Cemeteries of London   I see God come in my garden   But I don’t know what he said   For my heart it wasn’t open   Not open…      Singing   la la lala la la ehh   And the night over London, lay      Singing   la la lala la la ehh   There’s no light over London today    LOVERS IN JAPAN      Lovers, keep on the road you’re on   Runners, until the race is run   Soldiers, you’ve got to soldier on   Sometimes even the right is wrong      They are turning my head out   To see what I’m all about   Keeping my head down   To see what it feels like now   But I have no doubt   One day, we are gonna get out      Tonight maybe we’re gonna run   Dreaming of the Osaka sun   Ohh ohh…   Dreaming of when the morning comes      They are turning my head out   To see what I’m all about   Keeping my head down   To see what it feels like now   But I have no doubt   One day the sun will come out      Ooh…    REIGN OF LOVE      Reign of love   I can’t let go   To the sea I offer   This heavy load      Locusts will   Lift me up   I’m just a prisoner   In a reign of love      Locusts will   Let us stop   I wish I’d spoken   To the reign of love      Reign of love   By the church, we’re waiting   Reign of love   My knees go praying      How I wish   I’d spoken up   Or we’d be carried   In the reign of love.    YES      When it started we had high hopes   Now my back’s on the line   My back’s on the ropes   When it started we were alright   But night makes a fool of us   In the daylight      There we were dying of frustration   Saying Lord lead me not into temptation   But it’s not easy when she’s turns you on   Still stay gone      If you only   If you only say “Yes”   Whether you will is anybody’s guess   God only God knows I’m trying my best [or she      won't let me rest]   But I’m just so tired of this loneiness   I’ve become so tired of this loneliness      So, up they picked me by the big toe   I was held from the rooftop then they let go   There’s only screaming   Let the windows down   As I crawl onto the ground      If you’ll only, if you’ll only say “Yes”   Whether you will’s anybody’s guess   God, only God knows she won’t let me rest   But I’m just so tired of this loneliness   I’ve become so tired of this loneliness     CHINESE SLEEP CHANT      Ooh...      Ooh...      Ah sleep   I need   Sleep satisfies   Sleep satisfies      Ah sleep   I need   Sleep satisfies   Sleep satisfies      Sleep   Sleep...[sleep]      [repeat]      Sleep satisfies   Sleep satisfies      Fall asleep   Fall asleep   Sleep mystifies   Sleep mystifies      Fall asleep   Fall asleep   Sleep satisfies   Sleep satisfies      Sleep   Sleep...[sleep]      [repeat]      Sleep satisfies   Sleep satisfies       VIVA LA VIDA      I used to rule the world   Seas would rise when I gave the word   Now in the morning I sleep alone   Sweep the streets I used to own      I used to roll the dice   Feel the fear in my enemy’s eyes   Listen as the crowd would sing:   “Now the old king is dead. Long live the King!”      One minute I held the key   Next the walls were closed on me   And I discovered that my castles stand   Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand      I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing   Roman cavalry choirs are singing   Be my Mirror my Sword and Shield   My Missionaries in a foreign field   For some reason I can’t explain   Once you go there was never   Never an honest work   That was when I Ruled the World      It was the wicked and wild wind   Blew down the doors to let me in   Shattered windows and the sound of drums   People couldn’t believe what I’d become      Revolutionaries wait   For my head on a silver plate   Just a puppet on a lonely string   Oh who would ever want to be king?      I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing   Roman cavalry choirs are singing   Be my Mirror my Sword and Shield   My Missionaries in a foreign field   For some reason I can’t explain   I know Saint Peter won’t call my name   Never an honest work   But that was when I ruled the world      Ohhh   Ohhh   Ohhh   Ohhh      Hear Jerusalem bells a ringing   Roman Cavalry choirs are singing   Be my Mirror my Sword and Shield   My Missionaries in a foreign field   For some reason I can’t explain   I know Saint Peter won’t call my name   Never an honest word   But that was when I ruled the world      Ooh   Ooh   Ooh   Ooh      [to fade]    VIOLET HILL      Was a long and dark December   From the rooftops I remember   There was snow   White snow      Clearly I remember   From the windows they were watching   While we froze down below      When the future’s architectured   By a carnival of idiots on show   You’d better lie low      If you love me   Won’t you let me know?      Was a long and dark December   When the banks became cathedrals   And the fog   Became God      Priests clutched onto bibles   Hollowed out to fit their rifles   And the cross was held aloft   Bury me in armour   When I’m dead and hit the ground   My Love is opposed when unfold      If you love me   Won’t you let me know?      I don’t want to be a soldier   Who the captain of some sinking ship   Would stow far below      If you love me   Why’d you let me go?      I took my love down to Violet Hill   There we sat in snow   All that time she was silent still      So if you love me   Won’t you let me know?      If you love me,   Won’t you let me know?       STRAWBERRY SWING      They were sitting   They were sitting in the Strawberry swing   Every moment was so precious      They were sitting   They were talking in the strawberry swing   Everybody was for fighting   Wouldn’t wanna waste a thing      Cold, cold water   Bring me round   Now my feet won’t touch the ground   Cold, cold water   What ya say?   It’s such   It’s such a perfect day   It’s such a perfect day      I remember   We were walking up to strawberry swing   I can’t wait ’til the morning   Wouldn’t wanna change a thing      People leaving all the time   Inside a perfectly straight line   Don’t you wanna just curve away   And it’s such   It’s such a perfect day   It’s such a perfect day      Ah…      Now the sky could be blue   I don’t mind   Without you it’s a waste of time   Would be blue   I don’t mind   Without you it’s a waste of time      Well the sky could be blue   Could be grey   Without you I’m just miles away      Well, the sky could be blue   I don’t mind   Without you it’s a waste of time    DEATH & ALL HIS FRIENDS   All winter   We got carried   Or way over on the rooftops just get merry   All summer we just hurry   So come over just be patient and don’t worry   So come over just be patient and don’t worry      So come over just be patient and don’t worry   So come over just be patient and don’t worry      So come over just be patient and don’t worry      And don’t worry…      Try   Try   Try      No I don't want to battle from the year to      end   I don't want to cycle and recycle revenge   I don't want to follow death and all of his      friends...

我是有爱的阿姨~~
3#

谢谢。。。。很久木听他们了。。。ps, 喜欢你签名。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
4#

顶了,我也很喜欢酷玩
5#

早上看球的时候还在广告里看到……支持一下
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。