阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Once-Lies [复制链接]

1#
once 中很美的一段  用过去DV的方式 怀念背叛的女友`` when wiil you learn   ?     lies  lies lies 火星树 我命令你快去看ONCE  然后来和我报道
2#

回复:Once-Lies

这人咋眼看,神似诺天王 不过挺......震撼的说
No good thing ever dies

3#

哪个 诺?  爱德华诺顿? 震撼哪里?
4#

诺维茨基 呵呵 想不到别的词了 就震撼吧 或许是他的lies吧
No good thing ever dies

5#

有人给火星女大王下命令居然。。。 其实我下到一个,结果说的不知道是哪国鸟语。。好不容易找到个英语的,迄今为止1.2%...等着吧
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
6#

我有英文版的.... 但是还没看..... 找个时间看了

我是有爱的阿姨~~
7#

you couldn't leave a heart empty. If it is, find something to fill it up. "if u want me, satisfy me",love is tricky, someone tries to remember, while someone tries to forget.... She's full filled by his songs, and he just found someone appreciates his music. It's a good story, people might be touched. However, there's no love, at least I don't think so. Finally they merely exist in each other's memory, broken hearts can't heal each other, they need to find sound hearts. They were wise coz they knew where they should headd to. There's no logical connection between love n' soulmates. that's all. Sorry for my cynicalness n' superfacialness. Can't input chinese again, and anyway I'm feeling hungry.. BTW, the first song they played in the studio is amazing, love it.
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-07-14 14:22:19
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
8#

呵呵 叔姐终于看啦  我没推荐错吧``` 很感人的片子  音乐很棒棒 FALLING SLOWLY 出现了两次  每次都感动`` 特别是后面 他一个人看着窗外  她望出窗口 片子名字起得很好 ONCE    给人遗憾
9#

这次下的是西班牙字幕的。。那女的有时候说话我听不很清楚。。据说你上面那视频里的女的是导演的女盆友。 都说两个人的生命轨迹是平行线很遗憾,即使另一些人的境遇是有交点的又能如何呢,所有的点都是 once..幸运的人应该可以碰到一条与自己相互缠绕的线吧。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
10#

是的那个女的 是导演GF 这片 投资不高  用简单的器材拍摄  正是这种简单 让我们感到真实  据说最后男女主角一起了  现实中
发新话题 回复该主题