阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

后鸡勃发 [复制链接]

1#
后机勃发,乃是一种人生境界。万不可低估那些平时低调沉默的人,亦不宜高看那些平时锋芒毕露的人。有诗为证: 自小刺头深草里, 而今渐觉出蓬蒿。 时人不识凌云木, 直待凌云始道高。 你愿做一个现在低调以待时机而后机勃发的人呢,还是一直都敢于善于表现自己的人呢? 然而我想说的是音乐。 有些歌曲,前面一大段或平常或安静或起伏不大或柔缓抒情,但到了后面突然高潮迭起,或音量变大或节奏转急或声音狂野或感情毕露。 out of nothing   歌手:embrace     专辑:out of nothing   Out of nothing you came to my arms and you're right I fell every time You're the first and the last time that I'll ever try So dry your eyes, I'll say goodbye, I say goodbye... I'm left hanging like all dancing bears I need rope to keep me in line I can't stop them, there's more bombshells coming I choke More words, more lies I'll say goodbye, I'll say goodbye... I can't believe its come to this Banging on a sinking ship, hoping someone hears my list For every trial I take a fall, you never notice it no more What we had won't conquer all While the shots still ringing out You do the worst to bring me down You do the worst to take me out I'll say goodbye, I'll say goodbye... Valentine's Day 歌手:linkin park     专辑:minutes to midnight My insides are turned to ash so slow And blew away as I collapsed so cold A black wind took them away from sight And held the darkness over day that night And the clouds above move closer looking so disatisfied but the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing I used to be my own protection but not now Cuz my path has lost direction somehow A black wind took you away from sight And held the darkness over day that night And the clouds above move closer looking so disatisfied And the ground below grew colder as they put you down inside but the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing So now you're gone and I was wrong I never knew what it was like to be alone On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day (I used to be my own protection but not now) On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day (Cuz my mind has lost direction somehow) On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day (I used to be my own protection but not now) On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day (Cuz my mind has lost direction somehow) Slipping Away SUNG BY:Sum 41      FROM:CHUCK I'm slippin' away In every way I can't stay (and I don't know why) awake I'm slippin' (and I don't know why) away But tryin' to make it through each day I'm fallin apart now in every way I'm findin' it harder to get by Theres a hole in my heart And, I dont know why Now I've come to realize I'm slippin' away
最后编辑he7may 最后编辑于 2008-07-14 11:26:27
本主题由 版主 t稀饭 于 7/14/2008 5:24:41 PM 执行 移动主题 操作
- -
2#

回复:后鸡勃发

是厚积薄发吧~
3#

楼上正确。
4#

歌不错  应该发到我那
5#

我帮你转过去~~~ PS:4E发错地方啦~!!!
we have no idea how much we are blessed.
6#

歌不错,收了,谢LZ
7#

回复 5F t稀饭 的帖子

难道lz就是4e?
8#

不错,整理不易,精了吧
发新话题 回复该主题